Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Banned

The thing I hate the most about voice chat with my friends is that they tend to talk softly anyways because of the time of day, and they have no concept of keeping the mic close to their mouth. I have to turn sound completely off just to hear them, and even then I have to strain to understand what they say. Then they get pissed when I ask them to repeat and put the damned mic inside their mouth....
Old 08-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Large Bat

I can't talk on the phone and play at the same time, my brain isn't equipped to handle it.

However I was able to six box on live extremely well, so go figure.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

In mumble atm: Swishahouse is calling free sex lines, broadcasting it over mumble, and using a Chris Hansen soundboard as the reply.

YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS?
Old 08-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In mumble atm: Swishahouse is calling free sex lines, broadcasting it over mumble, and using a Chris Hansen soundboard as the reply.

YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS?
Why don't you have a seat over there?...
Old 08-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing I hate the most about voice chat with my friends is that they tend to talk softly anyways because of the time of day, and they have no concept of keeping the mic close to their mouth. I have to turn sound completely off just to hear them, and even then I have to strain to understand what they say. Then they get pissed when I ask them to repeat and put the damned mic inside their mouth....
guess you should teach your downie friends how to setup their vent.

i have a $5 mic strapped to the side of my monitor, best quality sound ever, just gota setup your shit correctly.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then someone else comes on and says...

HAY GUIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Kobold

Best vent moments:

-The warlock that used to que up his mic everytime he'd open up a beer can or rip a bowl while raiding Naxx. Yea leading those raids sucked lol.

-The same warlock forgetting to turn off his mic while hes laying pipe in his girlfriend for 30mins. Yea good times.

I would have to say the #1 reason for not using voice servers back in 1999 was bandwidth and #2 reason was because all the manginas would be found out.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeldrathRN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
black guys play EQ?
Majik is black. *cough cough*
Old 08-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Majik is black. *cough cough*
Someone has to do the farming...
Closed Thread