Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

It's eugenics when it's forced. Why did the aliens stop Hitler tho?
Old 08-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Banned

Yeah hitler wanted to do that but his taste in women was so fucked up I mean yeeesh, those were some busted ass aryan chicks. If only hitler wasn't defeated, we could all have girlfriends that somehow look like old ladies at age 25
Old 08-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're kind of confused. I would argue "capitalism" continues the cycle of carnivore and prey from the bacterial days. I have a genetic memory that swears the beautiful humans were bred selectively, carefully, under some sort of pseudoscientific tyranny based on observed inheritable traits. Slavery and ritual cannibalism was alive and well in the New World when we arrived, too, as well as Africa -- not only after. The story of mankind is the story of the slaver. It's the story of a race brilliant enough to commit a complete genocide of the much toothier, rapier, hungrier-for-human-flesh lower hominid species and then forget blissfully, retiring into nonsense dreams of pillows and snuggles and cummy funny money. Start turning over stones and the first thing you'll find is a shackle. Ready for UBI yet retard?? -j
lol this is what ppl who think capitalism is good believe
Old 08-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i dont think "capitalism is good" at all.......lol this felt like an actual bot reply to the point that I am suspicious. Did I use a keyword when I said

I think you're kind of confused. I would argue "capitalism" continues the cycle of carnivore and prey from the bacterial days. I have a genetic memory that swears the beautiful humans were bred selectively, carefully, under some sort of pseudoscientific tyranny based on observed inheritable traits. Slavery and ritual cannibalism was alive and well in the New World when we arrived, too, as well as Africa -- not only after. The story of mankind is the story of the slaver. It's the story of a race brilliant enough to commit a complete genocide of the much toothier, rapier, hungrier-for-human-flesh lower hominid species and then forget blissfully, retiring into nonsense dreams of pillows and snuggles and cummy funny money. Start turning over stones and the first thing you'll find is a shackle. Ready for UBI yet retard?? -j

? or is it the anthropological facts you contest? I am deeply interested in ancient history and educated. Would love to dissect anything. Funny that you didn't pick anything to take issue with in partic

everyone just shadowboxing here. bye guys -j
Last edited by JurisDictum; 08-03-2020 at 04:39 PM..
Old 08-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What system do you propose in lieu of capitalism? and why do you think something else will work better? What proof do you have?
Old 08-03-2020, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What system do you propose in lieu of capitalism? and why do you think something else will work better? What proof do you have?
i propose we arm the whole working class at once with rifles, cannon, and ammunition. any attempts to disarm the workers must be frustrated by force if necessary.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Venezuela
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America
Old 08-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i propose we arm the whole working class at once with rifles, cannon, and ammunition. any attempts to disarm the workers must be frustrated by force if necessary.
and?
Old 08-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America
wanna hear a communist joke?

in capitalist america, the bread lines are for cars

Old 08-03-2020, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
wanna hear a communist joke?

in capitalist america, the bread lines are for cars
lame joke, Pinko. That's a China-Virus testing line
Last edited by Trexller; 08-03-2020 at 05:12 PM..
Closed Thread