Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Everything I've found is in your thread Jibartik, although I've also updated the Wiki entry for Zixx Nenix with all the research I found on what he should be and when.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Zixx_Nenix
Old 10-21-2019, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...hehe would be interested to know if it was always called infected paw? I have no idea and would like to know for personal reasons hehe
Unless my memory is shit, and when it comes to gaming at least it's typically not, it was originally Splitpaw and was renamed Infected Paw after the revamp. That is also when it got its red blood paint job on the spires around the entrance. That effect was not there beforehand.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do I have to attach the Paw map again?

I guess so.

There are entire threads full of information about old Paw. There are zone guides and loot descriptions and everything you need to recreate it. I'm pretty sure they just haven't had time yet.
legit sad this won't be on green 1, reexperiencing pre-revamp Runnyeye and Splitpaw were near the top of my list, but i'm glad it isn't lost forever
Old 10-21-2019, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Granex Drah. I remember that name.
Wow, old times!
Old 10-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
legit sad this won't be on green 1, reexperiencing pre-revamp Runnyeye and Splitpaw were near the top of my list, but i'm glad it isn't lost forever
We'll at least have old Runneye right? I believe Blue had it back in the day (as there are still vestiges of it in the wiki).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We'll at least have old Runneye right? I believe Blue had it back in the day (as there are still vestiges of it in the wiki).
yes, and i am going to finally slay the only king besides the damn robot gnome abomination to evade my regicide
Old 10-21-2019, 07:02 PM
Orc

It wouldn't be hard to reconstruct Splitpaw; There were almost nothing in there. :P
I remember that it was mostly deserted except for the occational soloing caster or bard/rogue practicing sense and disarm trap skills.

It was a really uninteresting and forgettable zone before the revamp (Which is why it was revamped) and too far from any town to make going there to hunt worth it for any melee character of the appropriate level (Pretty much the same range as Blackburrow).

For the sake of the timeline i hope it's added but it really wasn't a zone many people are going to miss.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, and i am going to finally slay the only king besides the damn robot gnome abomination to evade my regicide
is the gnome king unkillable?

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Closed Thread