Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 03:48 PM
Large Rat

Was a guide for years, and you had access to lots of commands including /kill. Pretty much could do anything except restore items and give surnames to people. Senior guides got the surname ability though. And if you used /kill on mobs, you just had to document where and why you did it. Ex: stuck mobs, under the world, bugged and not taking dmg, etc.

Also, I used to give 100% clicky glove rez to people all the time, even though the rules said you should only do it under the circumstances listed. Nobody every checked that. Some times it was just doing something nice for people that were in a bad spot and had noway to get out. At the least id summon thier corpse to zone.
Old 04-19-2021, 03:49 PM
Large Rat

Oh and the best part of being a guide was having your main account subscription for free [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2021, 03:50 PM
Banned

What about server restarts lol

Hope Lulz 'members
Old 04-19-2021, 03:51 PM
Banned

Thanks Sundawg
Old 04-19-2021, 04:01 PM
Aviak

Idk, RecondoJoe is doing a spectacular job of shitposting lately.

Unlike others that accidentally shitpost on nearly every thread.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people lie constantly. To themselves especially. Hope this helps in your journey
Filbus, is that you?
Old 04-19-2021, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta say you’re honestly one of the more interesting people I’ve met because you just constantly lie. It’s to the extent that half the time I wonder if you’re just purposefully trolling because the alternative is that you have some weird complex where you need to lie about things to try and impress strangers on the internet. I like to think it’s the former because the latter would be very sad. Although given some of the random bipolar meltdowns I’ve seen you have I guess I would be inclined to think it’s more likely the latter.

You lie about being a guide. You lie about your military service. You lie about your race. Etc etc etc. You don’t need to try and make things up to seem cool or something, you can just be a normal person and that’s okay.
dont fall for forum rp we are all the same six guys at different stages of comfort with our innate hatred of poc and gays
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Closed Thread