Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah those of us still capable of independant thought already knew this.

You know how the recommendation is a cloth mask? Yeah, you heard that...

So let me ask you, how am I able to smell a fart through someones underwear and pants, if that material is the same or similiar to any cloth mask?

the covid virus particles are miniscule, and the water micro-droplets that the cloth mask is supposed to catch, are going to be a similiar size to the various chemicals that produce the smell, including water micro-droplets.

So again, if the mask is the answer, why can we still smell a fart? It all gets through the fabrics.

What you are all witnessing is called a civil obedience test. Mark my words, you have not seen the last of globalist agenda being jammed down your throat.
A strange hypothesis that can only be tested by putting a mask on my ass and farting into your mouth.

Was that your intent, weirdo?
Old 04-18-2021, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...cks-evidence-/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact

When time permits, I will try to find better sources.

But still, even if masks are ineffective against covid, they still protect against the spread of other viruses which cause people to believe they have covid symptoms. The positive result would then be fewer patients needlessly in hospital, thereby reducing the strain on medical professionals, which goes back to the point made about consumer behavior trends.
Politifact? GTFO

Your sources are all shit

The masks don't do anything. Find me a source that makes the virus 1000 times larger than what it currently is. You're bringing up Koch Brothers and all kinds of stupid shit like that matters when it doesn't

If you can prove the virus is 1000 times larger than what is accepted SCIENCE than by all means, provide the evidence. Otherwise, stop wasting my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Here is a hint look for scientific consensus not one offs)
Find the scientific proof that the virus is 1000 times larger than what the scientific consensus currently is

Good Luck
Last edited by G13; 04-18-2021 at 02:37 AM..
Old 04-18-2021, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you are all witnessing is called a civil obedience test. Mark my words, you have not seen the last of globalist agenda being jammed down your throat.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2021, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Politifact? GTFO

Your sources are all shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're bringing up Koch Brothers and all kinds of stupid shit like that matters when it doesn't
lol
Old 04-18-2021, 02:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Rolling Stone?

lol
Old 04-18-2021, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

When even George Mason University faculty say your claims are dangerous and misguided you may have a credibility problem.
Old 04-18-2021, 03:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When even George Mason University faculty says your claims are dangerous and misguided you may have a credibility problem.
The virus is 1000 times smaller than mask entry points

Sorry your wikipedia links can't change that
Old 04-18-2021, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Very interesting. Doesn’t it transmit in droplets, though?

Do masks have a hydrostatic effect to actively catch moisture? Idk?
Old 04-18-2021, 04:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There has never been a randomized clinical trial I'm aware of that proves masks prevent Covid transmission. Maybe Ennewi can find one. These are all just recommendations from bureaucrats in lab coats to justify lock downs

Apparently many Covid transmissions are via aerosolized particles, not water droplets, which makes the masks even more pointless

We're talking about a virus one hundred times smaller than a micron

It's not just Covid either

There have been several clinical trials over the years which studied how effective masks were in preventing other illnesses such as the common cold

They all concluded masks did nothing to prevent the spread. A total waste of time.

Keep in mind most people are re-using the same mask over and over and have been for probably a year now. They only put in on so they can go inside the store and not be maniacally screamed at by people like Whorza

But what do any of those scientists know? They aren't a writer for Dr. Who like Matthew Sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMhGrcLLy1Y&t=18s
Old 04-18-2021, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If your mask gets moist when you wear it, you might be a redneck.
Closed Thread