Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 02:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure you were considering you had to be a legal adult to be a guide
And your point? Children also weren't allowed to own an EverQuest account, as I found out when I had to use my parents credit card to pay for it.
Old 04-18-2021, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And your point? Children also weren't allowed to own an EverQuest account, as I found out when I had to use my parents credit card to pay for it.
I gotta say you’re honestly one of the more interesting people I’ve met because you just constantly lie. It’s to the extent that half the time I wonder if you’re just purposefully trolling because the alternative is that you have some weird complex where you need to lie about things to try and impress strangers on the internet. I like to think it’s the former because the latter would be very sad. Although given some of the random bipolar meltdowns I’ve seen you have I guess I would be inclined to think it’s more likely the latter.

You lie about being a guide. You lie about your military service. You lie about your race. Etc etc etc. You don’t need to try and make things up to seem cool or something, you can just be a normal person and that’s okay.
Old 04-18-2021, 03:27 AM
Banned

tldr
Old 04-18-2021, 06:06 AM
Fire Giant

I just assume recondojoe is a magnateress larp alt. It all starts to make sense when you do that.
Old 04-18-2021, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta say you’re honestly one of the more interesting people I’ve met because you just constantly lie. It’s to the extent that half the time I wonder if you’re just purposefully trolling because the alternative is that you have some weird complex where you need to lie about things to try and impress strangers on the internet. I like to think it’s the former because the latter would be very sad. Although given some of the random bipolar meltdowns I’ve seen you have I guess I would be inclined to think it’s more likely the latter.

You lie about being a guide. You lie about your military service. You lie about your race. Etc etc etc. You don’t need to try and make things up to seem cool or something, you can just be a normal person and that’s okay.
Most people lie constantly. To themselves especially. Hope this helps in your journey
Old 04-18-2021, 09:24 AM
Banned

OP is a very triggering read. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Good post. You love to see the human element behind the calm, false and attempting to be superior demeanor.

The human element is real.

He's becoming a.... problem for us.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

Seems like a larp alt. The list of convenient-to-conversation accomplishments slash fake military credentials screams common message board troll, or Patriots fan.

I guess it is an art form to some though.
Old 04-19-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

I payed for EQ with my McDonalds job at 16
Old 04-19-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Great classic read.

Kek'd at the "dial up". Those were the days.
Closed Thread