Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 09:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Crusader's Test of the Pawn (#1)

Lord Gikzic may be found in the Temple of Terror, up a flight via transporter at +1035, -165, +46.

You say, 'Hail, Lord Gikzic'

Lord Gikzic says 'You dare to intrude upon the presence of a Lord of Pain?! Such foolish acts can only be those of a knight in training. Are you a [knight in training]?'

You say, 'I am a knight in training.'

Lord Gikzic says 'If you are a pawn, then let us begin with a simple test. Complete the test and you shall be rewarded with a new khukri. Do you [wish to perform the test of a pawn]?'

You say, 'I wish to perform the test of a pawn.'

Lord Gikzic says 'You shall carry this pack. Within it you shall combine 4 sarnak hatchling heads. When you have the full sarnak head pack then you shall return it to me along with your pawn's khukri and I shall reward you with the khukri of a knave. Beware, the sarnak are our most hated foes and even their whelps are quite formidable fighters. Be sure to seek out Klok Mugruk. He may have some curscale armor available.'

You receive a Sarnak Head Pack (identifies as "Pack for Whelp Heads"), a 4-slot SMALL container. Go to the Lake of Ill Omen and kill "a sarnak hatchling" until you have looted 4 x A Sarnak Whelp Head. Combine these in the pack to craft a Full Pack of Sarnak Heads (identifies as "Sarnak Whelp Heads"). Give this to Lord Gikzic along with your Pawn's Khukri (if you lost your Pawn's Khukri, you may get a new one via The Penance.

Lord Gikzic says 'I instructed you to return the full sarnak head pack and also your pawn's khukri.'

Lord Gikzic says 'You have learned to behead your opponents with great precision. Take the khukri of the knave. It shall prove most formidable in combat when wielded by a young crusader. You may now assist us with a [greater concern] than your training.'

Your faction standing with Crusaders Of Greenmist got better.
Your faction standing with Legion of Cabilis could not possibly get any better.
You gain experience!!
You receive 1 gold from Lord Gikzic.

You receive your Knave's Khukri.

He is responding with the initial reply of "You dare to intrude upon the presence of a Lord of Pain?! Such foolish acts can only be those of a knight in training. Are you a [knight in training]? but will proceed no further.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Aviak

Still not working
Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Large Rat

i completed the quest yesterday on my shadowknight, have my knave's khukri
Old 05-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Skeleton

Ok, so how is it you're supposed to get back up there?? I have spent the last hour jumping off the ladder to try to reach the floor they are on with no luck. Any ideas would be a great help! Oh and not the levitate ... I'm only a Lvl 5 Sk and shouldn't have to use levitate to get my newbie quests done. heh Thank you in advance.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Large Rat

To anyone that hits this problem: Before Gikzic will respond to you saying, "I am a knight in training," you must have first turned in your Guild Summons and gotten your Knave's Khukri.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Trick to jumping off the ladder - hit the spacebar (or whatever your jump key is, and THEN hit forward. Should make the jump np,

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Closed Thread