Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Post <Knights Who Say Ni> Red Extension

Rough draft, in the works

Hey there, so we're still new to the server as of the posting date but I think I feel comfortable enough with the server factions to layout what I'd like this guild to be here.

Soo, ni!

As you can see here, our charter on blue99 is all about welcoming new and returning players, creating a friendly environment, and helping people find out what kind of EQ they'd prefer to experience. Be it raiding (casual/hardcore), playing the market, solo challenges, politics, hunting rare spawns, or whatever strikes their fancy. We serve as a launchpad for new players.

Who Is This Guild For?
Everyone! But there are a few player sets I feel that we are well-designed to welcome!

Blue Players Testing the Waters
Those same players often have an innate curiosity about the red server, the majority of whom have never logged on or thought to log-on. I thought it would be a good idea to exploit that curiosity for the good of the red server and setup a bridge by which Knights players on blue can group up, hop over to red and play together with minimal struggle since the framework is setup for them.

New Players Unsure About the Server Make Up & Factions
I joined this server and played around for a bit knowing nothing, had a good time and met some cool and friendly players. It was only later I learned of the server's factions, with which I had no interest in participating. So I also brand this guild as a factionless participator whose only interest is keeping new players playing beyond their first 5 levels. By having a meager place to chat and a few friends to log-on and talk to, those players will maintain and build the server population.

How Do I Join?
The best way would simply be to '/who all knights' and ask if any officers are online via tells.
You can check to see if Stembolt is online on blue99 and ask me to hop onto red and invite you.
Also you can PM me here on the forums and we can setup a location and time for me to hop over and invite you on my red druid.

List of Officers
Stembolt
Crabbers
Woodsy
Sayuri

What Will the Knights Become?
A broad question, but I feel I can make some generalizations based on our philosophy.

Now, in case no one has noticed, we don't seek to be the largest guild, the most powerful guild, or a feeder guild. I don't seek to control what members do, only that they enjoy themselves while doing it. In my ideal vision the knights be a group of friendly players who seek to help others learn, grow, and prosper here.

Quick Leveling
With the overly rapid leveling rate it can be a bit more difficult to keep players interested in a guild with such low aspirations but we are okay with that, each player we help to welcome to the server that goes on to greater things is another head to be counted and no one will say that's a bad thing.

On the plus side, the quick leveling rate also ensures players make it past those first dastardly 9-14 levels (depending on class) and get to experience a class quickly that they may not have had the chance to experience on blue due to impatience with the exp rate.
Last edited by myxomatosii; 11-13-2013 at 11:30 AM..
Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Reserved.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Welcome to red.
Closed Thread