Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For what?
linux
Old 06-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Aviak

Pretty sure after Velious, they will focus on developing teams pvp which would take about 6months-year. Then they would focus on team pvp launch and give it at least a year till they go focus back on red. Depending on population they might look at wiping original red, or even shutting down the server due to abysmal population.

Its very possible some people will log on red99 to only do Velious boss content, then go back to playing their new mains on redteam99. So I'd say give it 2 years, but by then you might actually enjoy team red better than red vanilla, and you won't even care.

Edit:Posting this from the future. Some of the people who used to argue against teams pvp are actually playing there now.
Last edited by doughboy; 06-03-2014 at 07:50 AM..
Old 06-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
linux
right
Old 06-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure after Velious, they will focus on developing teams pvp which would take about 6months-year. Then they would focus on team pvp launch and give it at least a year till they go focus back on red. Depending on population they might look at wiping original red, or even shutting down the server due to abysmal population.

Its very possible some people will log on red99 to only do Velious boss content, then go back to playing their new mains on redteam99. So I'd say give it 2 years, but by then you might actually enjoy team red better than red vanilla, and you won't even care.

Edit:Posting this from the future. Some of the people who used to argue against teams pvp are actually playing there now.
I wouldn't expect teams till like 8-12 months after velious maybe longer.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't expect teams till like 8-12 months after velious maybe longer.
Isn't most of the work for teams pvp just deciding which races are on which team?

I figured that most of the work was done in creating red99 itself and the extra time would be spent on Sirken brainstorming new ideas to balance everything.
Closed Thread