Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Again, not saying you are wrong, you probably aren't, but it's hard to imagine you have proof as this is not a FTE camp. Logs wouldn't say much.

These afk long camps always have problems I would imagine. And good people make bad decisions when pixels are involved, especially when camping for multiple days without success.

One note, I never waited more that 15 minutes for a response from him on four occasions, so idk why there was no communication in 12 hrs.

What time did this happen? please
Old 01-31-2016, 01:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:

3) Global Server Rules / Play Nice Policy

These rules apply to all Project 1999 servers unless otherwise specified.

Players are subject to these supplementary rules while playing on Project 1999. While these are by no means an all-inclusive list of the do's and don'ts on Project 1999, it provides a suitable foundation by which the player can determine what activities are appropriate.

Kill Stealing
Kill Stealing can be defined as the intentional engagement by a player to a mob that is already engaged by other un-allied players, or a mob that clearly belongs to a player/group's area of claim.

The intent of this rule is discourage and make note of habitual Kill Stealers, not to punish those who honestly try to work together or those who make an honest mistake. Its enforcement by the Project 1999 Customer Service Staff will reflect this philosophy.

Arbitration / Camps
In issues of disruptions or interference such as a camp dispute, players are required to work together to reach a compromise.

If this cannot be accomplished prior to the involvement of a Project 1999 CSR Staff Member, the CSR will mandate a solution. A CSR Solution is final and not open to debate. Refusal to abide by the direction of a CSR will result in account disciplinary for disruptive behavior.

Due to the busy nature of the CSR and possible lack of factual information, the solution reached may not be to the best interest of both parties (a "lose-lose" situation). It is for this reason that players are highly suggested to reach a compromise on their own.

The Project 1999 Staff does not define what constitutes a camp, and disputes are arbitrated on a case by case basis. A CSR's ruling may be different than previous rulings based on any number of circumstances, including (but not limited to) players involved and their history, behavior / attitude of the players, and facts gathered by the CSR.

In general, a player should maintain a presence at or very near the spawn of the camp they are intending to hold, while keeping the placeholders of any relevant spawns dead. It is allowed to 'camp' multiple areas if there are no other players interested in doing so, however if another party is interested in moving into one of your camps, you must chose which one to keep and maintain your presence there.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:05 AM
Aviak

aka you cant just stand anywhere and claim a camp because your to stupid to know what its loc is. And your welcome you all should read the rules jesus....
Old 01-31-2016, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly, this is exactly what you get with Divinity. Not surprised.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoruuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

THIRD THEY OPENLY SUPPORT KSING STORMFEATHERS
In my sleep deprived haze, I thought this read "THIRD THEY OPENLY SUPPORT KISSING STORMFEATHERS." I was really hoping the rest of the post was going to somehow explain how stormfeathers was a metaphor for homosexuals or some such obscurity.

other than that, my post here is irrelevant.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:43 AM
Kobold

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to interpret the rules or figure out what kill stealing means.

If a person has engaged a mob, you can't go outdps them and claim that wasn't a KS.

Second of all if your char is not physically in the spawn location then you can't claim the camp....
Old 01-31-2016, 12:03 PM
Banned

just another example of divinity thinking the rules don't apply to them
Old 01-31-2016, 02:04 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya he was there for past 11 days. You petitioned yourself.
No, he definitely wasn't there for the past 11 days.
I was the dude camping stormfeather before OP. I saw the shadowknight, Azazel I believe, kill stormfeather as I waited in line for camp. I took over camp. I killed cougars with OP while I waited for my stormfeather to pop. I killed stormfeather. OP took over camp. I checked in with OP the next day and killed a few panthers with him at SF camp while it was in window. SF popped and OP engaged...Fruitdealer then engages the mob and killsteals. That pretty much sums it up.

Neezy <Forsaken>
Old 01-31-2016, 02:23 PM
Aviak

1.) I can back Neezys claim, as I was at camp 2 days ago and only Paz/Neez were there.
2.) Sad to see Divinity rep went down hill. Back in TMO/DA days I always considered Divinity to be nice players that played by the rules [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. shame shame
Old 02-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Orc

The guy who got stormfeather and gave u the timer was me. Fruitdealer has been camping it for ages too even the whole cycle at times 18hrs.
I dont believe he ksed you. I believe he was already camping it when you arrived, why else was he on that hill. No need to be on the exact spot where storm feather spawns.
Hes already in the vicinity way before you arrived.
You cant just move closer to the exact spawn spot and take his camp because you are closer.

I got your back fruitdealer. You know who i am.
Closed Thread