Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did SoE get into "trouble"? The PnP wasn't even enforced over all of their servers lol
That's what he means I think. Not "trouble" in any legal sense of the word. But "trouble" from being disconnected and not enforcing the pnp in all cases (because they did enforce it, there was even a "jail" that was doorless room they would port you too for time outs, I've been there, it sucked). Being disconnected and making up rules that didn't really work is the "trouble" they got into.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I would love to play EQ but i have FTE practice most of the day. When I'm not training my FTE I'm RMTing my winnings so I'll have even less time to actually play the game
People actually do this. Please be respectful.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Sarnak

Either your willing to do what it takes to get what you want or your not.

I don't understand where all the hate comes from for the people who are willing to put more in to get more out. It's a matter of choice, put in work or don't, don't be all bitchy because things aren't the way you want them.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:27 PM
Banned

i didn't read this post but i find it highly ironic that red has 4x exp + 50% exp bonus for every grp member in ur grp, people are on there 4th BIS alt. it literally has no pvp. and if even show any remote promise that u will be able to attend raids the top guild on the server <Apex> will shower u in loots and PL's to get u to 60.

There is no variance, so u only ever have to log at a specific time, and kill the dragon, everyone already has the loot so everything will go to you. you will be fully geared within 3 months. of playing aprox 6 hours a week.

there is pvp as an extra aspect of the game if u want to add another facet to your game. but as i have said there is no pvp on the pvp server, there has to be more than 60 people playing on a red server with a velious expansion to see anyone ever. i play 6 hours a day and never see anyone.

Every thread i see here is hilarious, you blue players, the hardcore ones, get one piece of TOV loot(good ones) a year? if your lucky? Why dont you go to red. it is literally a ghost time and your time invested will be cut into seriously 1/20th of the time ud have to invest here to get 1 piece of good loot compared to several BIS characters on red. and u get to do all the content, every repop.

I truly do not understand. also if your basing your assumptions of how red server is, based on the forums. That is dumb, there is not a single person who plays on red who posts on the red forums as we know its all toxic banned or quit bitter players.

TLDR stop cucking yourselves to blue and go play red.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

They can go there and die the TMO death like they deserve.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't read this post but i find it highly ironic that red has 4x exp + 50% exp bonus for every grp member in ur grp, people are on there 4th BIS alt. it literally has no pvp. and if even show any remote promise that u will be able to attend raids the top guild on the server <Apex> will shower u in loots and PL's to get u to 60.

There is no variance, so u only ever have to log at a specific time, and kill the dragon, everyone already has the loot so everything will go to you. you will be fully geared within 3 months. of playing aprox 6 hours a week.

there is pvp as an extra aspect of the game if u want to add another facet to your game. but as i have said there is no pvp on the pvp server, there has to be more than 60 people playing on a red server with a velious expansion to see anyone ever. i play 6 hours a day and never see anyone.

Every thread i see here is hilarious, you blue players, the hardcore ones, get one piece of TOV loot(good ones) a year? if your lucky? Why dont you go to red. it is literally a ghost time and your time invested will be cut into seriously 1/20th of the time ud have to invest here to get 1 piece of good loot compared to several BIS characters on red. and u get to do all the content, every repop.

I truly do not understand. also if your basing your assumptions of how red server is, based on the forums. That is dumb, there is not a single person who plays on red who posts on the red forums as we know its all toxic banned or quit bitter players.

TLDR stop cucking yourselves to blue and go play red.
EQ PvP is LOL and Reds got too many meth addicts.
Should explain it for you.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ PvP is LOL and Reds got too many meth addicts.
Should explain it for you.
I think that's hear say and not admissible as evidence. Sorry.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either your willing to do what it takes to get what you want or your not.

I don't understand where all the hate comes from for the people who are willing to put more in to get more out. It's a matter of choice, put in work or don't, don't be all bitchy because things aren't the way you want them.
Not really seeing much hate for people but rather the rules; obviously the no life neckbearding is piss take worthy as it should be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And what is this huge amount of work the warm bodies are putting in exactly?
Old 02-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that's hear say and not admissible as evidence. Sorry.
EQ pvp is terible. Evidence = EQ pvp and server population of 70.
Red full of methheads . Evidence = red forums and server population of 70.
Red shitposter to player ratio is almost 1:1

Red should be turned into a penal colony for blue. Every time a guild or indivudual is suspended they get character transferred to red for 10 days.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

hehehe, the prison isn't the red server guys... don't know how much longer it'll be before you figure that out.
Closed Thread