Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2023, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy from the GOP party that literally has white supremacy supporting cults, heavy christian zealot like religious nuts and social issues - in which they need to removes freedoms from all others; unless white cis & male.
all because you idiots are pushing the limits also, we're about to have school prayer and the 10 commandants in school here in Texas because they're so freaked out about your social issues.

and you know what a bunch of moderates think including myself? "well, better than puberty blockers and drag shows" cause guess what, those kids will turn 18 and go "oh, well that religious stuff is obviously bullshit."

and that's the lesser of two evils progressives are making us normal people have to choose between.

but it's worth it, we lost abortion rights but some dude in a dress is allowed to fucking dominate in woman's sports now, good trade right?

fuckin imbeciles
Old 05-18-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

My god this divide and conquer tactic the ultra rich use in this country is so damn effective.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-18-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
US senator Feinstein suffered more complications from illness than publicly disclosed- NYT
Story by Reuters • 40m ago
oh and in other news, water is wet.

it was a stroke or something most likely.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh and in other news, water is wet.

it was a stroke or something most likely.
Yea I read that article. Encephalopathy supposedly related to the shingles, superimposed on some already bad dementia. She is completely unfit for office and has been for a long time.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:03 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy from the GOP party that literally has white supremacy supporting cults, heavy christian zealot like religious nuts and social issues - in which they need to removes freedoms from all others; unless white cis & male.

Religious discrimination is when you don't have to bake the cake but not when you do have to break the seal of confession.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My god this divide and conquer tactic the ultra rich use in this country is so damn effective.
Yup. You can't liberate our government from corporations and other special interests when we're fucking bickering over dumb shit like abortion, guns, and trannies. Culture war bullshit will be the death of us.
Old 05-18-2023, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. You can't liberate our government from corporations and other special interests when we're fucking bickering over dumb shit like abortion, guns, and trannies. Culture war bullshit will be the death of us.
The party for Billionaires can save us! Wait why do we want that party in control?
Old 05-18-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm half with you, but the other half is on the wrong train.

Alright. I'm a clever person, see. I'm gearing for an early retirement. I take a look around me at this corporate controlled, military-industrial 7th Fleet Is Real overenthusiastic GF routine, and I look at my cards, and I look at my prospects.

Do you know that the dollar is basically perma-locked so most of the developing world has a CoL = to 1/3 or less of our CoL?

Do you realize that, if you are a US citizen (AKA the Golden Fucking Ticket) your retirement monies are all US dollars?

Do you know this BS government of ours has signing agreements w/ over 120 governments, that US retirees monies are God On Earth and shall be obeyed?

You can rent out an entire village in the Cambodia jungle and Kurtz larp till you are truly horrified, for about 1k US a month.

You can live city center in Bogota, very safe place, for 200 US a month rent and utilities and wifi. Most any world capitol, in the developing world, has Hot Pockets and Door Dash and LPB internets.

Wake up to find out that you are the E$E$ of the world.

So lune, why so glum?
Old 05-18-2023, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

It's not politics if it can kill you. Politics, is the midway at the Circus. In reality, things get measured out in terms of tonnage. That's a lot of standing capital. And we always can make more.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2023, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

How come in every post you make I got no idea what you’re tryin to say? It might be me but idk man does anyone else feel this way?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread