Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2023, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not politics if it can kill you. Politics, is the midway at the Circus. In reality, things get measured out in terms of tonnage. That's a lot of standing capital. And we always can make more.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol damn I never thought I'd come across a Master of Orion 2 meme in the wild
Old 05-18-2023, 05:42 PM
Banned

Biden's cabal have completely destroyed the democrats.

I expect 70% of the vote to go republican next federal election. Just because people are mad and want Trump to burn it down.. even democrats just want excuses to just riot at this point. It's getting ridiculous.
Old 05-18-2023, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Religious discrimination is when you don't have to bake the cake but not when you do have to break the seal of confession.
Can I refuse to bake a cake with a cross on it? (Not that I would want to). The answer is probably yes though. And I bet it's old case law somewhere.
Old 05-18-2023, 05:53 PM
Banned

The plan is rich ppl $$$ w'hole up in their compounds, probably in Norway. While the poors burn it all down killing eachother. Giving the U.N. reason to put troops on American shores and China and Russia will probably volunteer to chip in. Along with the French foreign legion. This way only poors die and pave the way for Amazon incs Sodom and Gamora theme park ... gentrification.

The Abrahamites will not win. Nor will the antigays cuz they have an Apocalypse level scifi style contingency plan in place to ensure if the hipsters with purple hair and hello kitty patches lose they got a hot rock in an easy to perturb orbit. Or civid 3 is going to have a high burn rate in season 2. Because it'll get sprayed on your food and dumped in your water by blackhats.
Old 05-18-2023, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy from the GOP party that literally has white supremacy supporting cults, heavy christian zealot like religious nuts and social issues - in which they need to removes freedoms from all others; unless white cis & male.

Seriously do you have any other gears? I literally said in the post you responded to that I don't like trump and would vote for a moderate dem over him.

I'm still not clear on your stance with regard to sterilizing confused children with drugs normally reserved for convicted sex offenders; are you for or against?
Old 05-18-2023, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

To me, common sense should dictate the terms of transition.

Can children under 18:

Get breast enhancement surgery? Not usually

Get a tattoo? Not usually

Those are just a couple examples of my thought process and there are many others I’m sure.
So in my eyes it should be 18 to start the transition if that’s what they wanna do with their lives.

However many people disagree with that but I don’t really understand why.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-18-2023, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Common sense isn't so common these days.
Old 05-19-2023, 02:13 AM
Banned

lmao Paul Ryan
Old 05-19-2023, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

is we getting stimmy?
Old 05-19-2023, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To me, common sense should dictate the terms of transition.

Can children under 18:

Get breast enhancement surgery? Not usually

Get a tattoo? Not usually

Those are just a couple examples of my thought process and there are many others I’m sure.
So in my eyes it should be 18 to start the transition if that’s what they wanna do with their lives.

However many people disagree with that but I don’t really understand why.
The thing is there's no reversing a mastectomy for girls, and testosterone-induced baldness and facial hair and deepening of the voice is also permanent, so they can never get their natural bodies back. It's a far more drastic modification than a tattoo. At least dudes who get boob jobs can just have them taken out if they come to their senses later and realize they aren't really women, but that's not the case for girls who get sucked into this cult of insanity.

The drugs that block puberty and cross sex hormones can often not only render adolescents sterile for life, but also anhedonic (they can never have an orgasm). It's unfathomably unethical to me to allow a minor to give that away before they can possibly understand what they're giving up, and for doctors to PROFIT off it. It's just beyond despicable, but it's couched as compassion which is the same trick these ghouls always use.

Obviously kids shouldn't be doing this shit, but I don't even think adults should be able to get most of this stuff without a *thorough* explanation of the possible risks and the realities of what they're actually doing. Removing perfectly healthy body parts should be medical malpractice in essentially every case. These are entirely experimental procedures which are touted as "science" because some activist doctor who stands to profit immensely off it said so.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-19-2023 at 10:19 AM..
Closed Thread