Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't a bad idea, though this system is still overly confusing.
What are you confused over? Even Shinko was able to understand this.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Can people do Juggs as an exp group?

Also, will guild council ever increase to include other guilds such as A-Team, Europa, Azure Guard, Knights who say Ni, or even Lord Bob?
Old 12-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

I like the divinity proposal better...
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can people do Juggs as an exp group?

Also, will guild council ever increase to include other guilds such as A-Team, Europa, Azure Guard, Knights who say Ni, or even Lord Bob?
If they became a significant raid presence, they would gain representation.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd suggest removing Fay/Sev/Inny from priority target list.

The big 3 can always get green scales from Hosh, Fay is one of those easy dragons that would allow smaller guilds to compete for them (lvl55).
Inny eh....I guess mage staffs... but they are too rare to count on.
Once in my Life i agree with Alarti.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Some clarification.

no poopsocking - you are basically saying no poop socking but people are still allowed to camp alt armies in the zone waiting for pops? (which seems an awful lot like poopsocking but being able to play your alts while you wait)

Cat A & Cat B - Are Cat B guilds allowed to mobilize during the majority of the time (3/4) that Cat A guilds have claimed their prioritized mobs?

Rotations - how do the Category A guilds plan on sharing mobs? The same way they have in the past? Is not the majority of the 'upset' people FE/IB complaining that TMO gets the mobs? How are we rectifying the tension between Category A guilds?

Switching categories - Is the 40% requirement only on priority raid targets? Or is it deprioritizied as well? Seems like an extremely stiff requirement to begin with, but if they have to compete with the uberguilds for that percentage it seems impossible.

Category A - you state 20% is required. You realize that this means that, more than likely, only 3 guilds can stay category A at any one time? This agreement pretty much says 'We three guilds get the majority of the good mobs forever" 4 guilds means that for everyone to stay in you'd all have to be at 25%. There aren't enough targets out there for 1% granularity in these measurements. That's an incredible balancing act. At 5 guilds you'd all have to be spot on the money, which is never going to happen. Seems like this is catered towards the big 3.

Nice attempt, just think that the numbers need to be adjusted. Current implementation locks the server into a top-3 mentality with an extremely stiff climb to make it a top 4. Once in top 4, it is almost necessity that someone gets ejected. Replacement effects are nice, but with the ability to poopsock via alts I just don't see anything really changing here besides casuals getting thrown a bone 1 week a month.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Aviak

and RnF forums are deleted?
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any guild that is VP capable (makes an attempt at a dragon in VP) will be considered Category A for 90 days.

So an attempt? this seems to block guilds from event wanting to TRY VP. Why not a successful kill would move you into this category instead of just an attempt?
Planar Protector

So basically things only change during the first 7 days for the other guilds and the normal raid guilds will agree to not poopsock (something that should have been done long ago).

Non-Priority targets aren't focus'd ever on repops.

I don't see much of a change, but for 7 days a month.

I also don't see this helping into velious.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So an attempt? this seems to block guilds from event wanting to TRY VP. Why not a successful kill would move you into this category instead of just an attempt?
If you have the force to mobilize into VP and make an attempt, don't you think you're in a different category than people fawning for Draco?
Closed Thread