Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Legacy of Steel 1-18-2001 update:
Currently my the sword resides in my fletching kit along with a Reaver from the Statue of RZ and a Blade of Carnage from the AoW, all eagerly awaiting my next trip to Thurgadin where they will meet their final destination: Tha Hands of Mort.

then...

Patch Jan 23rd

then...

Fist of nature first drop record I can see on 1/27, see previous post.

then...

Then Alla
upgraded?
#Feb 16 2002 at 5:13 AMRating: Default
pawz
Scholar
38 posts
heard this was upgraded to 15/20 with 700 proc, anyone confirm?

Case closed for Jan add/upgrade unless evidence is presented?
Old 05-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Banned

How many Tunare kills were there pre-Luclin tho? Such a small sample size I'd think.

Imagine if 10 ghoul lords were killed before Luclin with the FBSS showing up in Luclin?
Old 05-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many Tunare kills were there pre-Luclin tho? Such a small sample size I'd think.

Imagine if 10 ghoul lords were killed before Luclin with the FBSS showing up in Luclin?
I'd be amazed even in Luclin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Even the image from Legacy of Sorrow indicates post-Luclin stats (recommended level and H2H)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.legacyofsorrow.net/loot/fistofnature.jpg
Old 05-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There probably weren't a ton pre Luclin, although who knows how many FoH/AL/etc did between October? and December. If this was found in December I'd be more inclined to believe it was just a statistical anomaly and was in fact part of her original loot table. Don't forget they changed her loot table previously. First time she died she dropped a "Blade of the Swarm", which was never seen again.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=30380
Old 05-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be amazed even in Luclin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yaw.

I imagine a world where the fist of nature was currently on her table here and we tried to advocate removing it instead.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Server wide I guarantee you there were ~100+ kills by the end of the January of Tunare. It's too long for it to be an end of Jan discovery (in all likelihood) Nirgon.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Banned

Definitely just my opinion I never killed Tunare on any server, wouldn't mind seeing it added as if there was never a note that it was added that it was probably already on there.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:38 AM
Banned

only thing im seeing from those links are they were clearing shit with 30-40 people and not 3 years of farming kunark. What's going to happen here with 60+ and years of farming kunark?
Old 05-17-2014, 04:23 AM
Banned

They're going to get their nuts rustled when Lord Yelinak absolutely bodies them if they go for a day 1 kill? Then again maybe there's enough clerics to set up a half second CH rotations or something I dunno lol.
Closed Thread