Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Large Rat

This whole talk of zone overpopulation reminds me of old days of Planes of Power Elemental Planes (Ok mostly only Fire and Earth mainly) where multiple guilds would move in and all actions would slow to a crawl as the server started to heave under the pressure.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

Enable PVP

Server population plummets

Population is culled

No more need for retarded raid rotation proposals, autistic fraps traps, or petition chains during raids
Old 02-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

I remember actually being decent human beings and organizing rotations between guilds on live. What a thought! Its not that this style of game is impossible, its that the type of player who still loves everquest today is a sick, toxic, and generally disgruntled piece of shit of a person.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Kobold

what a stupid thing to complain about especially when p99 is dead outside primetime weekends and the last remaining few cram into ZEM hotspots
Old 02-10-2019, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember actually being decent human beings and organizing rotations between guilds on live. What a thought! Its not that this style of game is impossible, its that the type of player who still loves everquest today is a sick, toxic, and generally disgruntled piece of shit of a person.
Drugs and disappointment outside of the game bleeds into it for some. Not me though, I'm mentally stable.