Old 10-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Kobold

Wow....you had to bring that to forums? lmao
Jizzebelle - 52 Shaman
Jizzepop - 20 Bard
Old 10-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If the T staff would have dropped I was going to grab it and never look back, whether people roll or not
I kindly suggest that you not say things like this if you're going to tell someone else he has his head up his ass.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowbacca32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously you're being the greedy terd... I said in my post that my main is the 51 monk... that's my highest level character... you are probably the TMO ranger whose eyes got real big at the thought of winning the T staff over the monk... who cares if you need the 30k... 30k isnt what dropped, it's a T staff monk useable only.. get your head out of your ass... the monk needs to get that.
Greed rolls all the way for any PuG group. Without the logic of greed camping, a cleric wouldn't camp anything that didn't have a drop for him, an enchanter wouldn't camp anything that didn't drop for him, and a tank wouldn't camp anything that didn't drop for him. I'm not here to gear YOU, my intentions in any given camp is hardly altruistic.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
op is dum doesnt get other people can use 30k for an upgrade equal to a tstaff for him

why are monks usually the dumbest/rudest players
Monks and shamans, the typical power gamer types
Old 10-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

well the solution is simple. Get 6 monks together, all who need T-staff, and roll on it equally.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 10-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

All loot should go to the quickest person to right click/loot macro.

This is the third law of grouping.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Banned

DID NOT READ

Unless your running with some tight friends. Everyone can roll.

Higher end items tend to fit any class and if it dosent, then u can obv sell it fast for 40-80k and buy something that you do "NEED".

As a caster, a RBG has a higher min/max priority than say a Cinch cord. Don't even try to compare the haste for melle or hybrid class. Im already wearing a 36% hasted robe as an +int class...

Its kunark, it has wonky builds, beasts in kunark tend to hit harder and have more hp.

Here is a mind fuk for you when your 55+ at the current state of this server. Ive seen been in a group where a Rogue won the /random on a Fungi Tunic. He was already wearing a Fungi Tunic. Took an intentionally /duel pvp related death. Looted the Fungi Tunic off the King and left his corpse with just a Fungi for him to sell the one hes currently wearing. So there is no limit on your /random as long as you have some other form or means of transporting it as long as it dosen't get shady..

cough cough TMO with 3+ in a group all rolling for a split.

Welcome to the real world.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Banned

NBG goes out the door after like lvl 20 bro
Old 10-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Aviak

I always like to work it out with the group before hand so no one gets mad in an item drops and everyone is on the same page.

I feel like if its a camp with a bunch of items that can drop and are all worth somewhere in the same ballpark im fine with people needing an item.

But if its a camp where theres only 1 item thats worth anything/only a couple classes can use said item its gonna be greed generally.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

I agree NBG...we are all playing a 13 year old video game here.I would suggest nbg just for the simple fact to make everyone as happy playing the game...so the population continues to grow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread