Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 03:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hello from a long time new player!

Hey all!

I played Everquest for the first time in 8th grade, after a friend from school gave me the cds for the trilogy pack. I got it installed, convinced my parents to let me sub and made an account. Miraculous to 8th grade me. I played a wood elf ranger and I remember making it to crushbone and faltering around level 12.

My renewed interest in mmos with the return of WoW classic has brought me to Project 1999. Reliving some of this Everquest nostalgia, albeit brief, has been a lot of fun. I feel like the resources available here have actually allowed me to figure out what I’m doing more than I did back when I was playing that ranger. Im really enjoying myself and just wanted to say hey, and thanks for all you people who are hanging out and playing in this world. The community seems great so far.

Give me a shout if you’re around gfay. I’m a level 3 Druid named Finwyn currently trying to hunt down the last rusty sword (broad sword) I need for my first ever EQ quest turn in. Well... besides the tattered note, which was my real first.

Cheers y’all!
Old 08-17-2019, 07:23 PM
Aviak

Heya, hope you have a blast. /cheer
Old 08-17-2019, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome back to Norrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread