Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 09:20 PM
Banned

Literally every single Leftist: "Anyone with a different opinion should be castrated and put to death."

Don't even try to call this a strawman, either.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally every single Leftist: "Anyone with a different opinion should be castrated and put to death."

Don't even try to call this a strawman, either.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2019, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These emoticons are dog whistles, calling for a mob to lynch me for wrong think
Old 01-14-2019, 09:45 PM
Banned

Milan designers send signal with feminine touch on menswear

Quote:
Milan menswear designers are sending clear signals for next fall and winter: Feminine touches are not only acceptable, they are necessary.

During three days of Milan Fashion Week previews focused on menswear, collections featured shiny and sheer textiles, sequined garments, lace and scoop necks.

The trend to feminize the male wardrobe could be interpreted as encouragement for getting in touch with a female side or as an explicit sign of solidarity after a year when the sexual harassment and assault of women became a global theme.
2000.jpg
Old 01-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Banned

"You sexually molested people last year, so now you gotta wear girl shit."
Old 01-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2019, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah dude. They're learning their times tables.....in fourth grade...

I remember 4th grade. Multiplication of fractions, division of fractions, addition and subtraction of fractions with differing denominators etc was the curriculum math-wise.

They're literally moving at half-speed because they're wasting all the class time trying to politically indoctrinate them.
Half way through the 4th grade school year. Homework tonight? How to identify prime numbers below 100.......... real brainbusters. Thanks no commoner's core left behind.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:53 PM
Banned

Trilateral Commission

Quote:
Social critic and academic Noam Chomsky has criticised the commission as undemocratic, pointing to its publication The Crisis of Democracy which describes the strong popular interest in politics during the 1970s as an "excess of democracy".[12] He continues calling the document "one of the most interesting and insightful books on topic on the modern democratic system."[13]

Essentially liberal internationalists from Europe, Japan and the United States, the liberal wing of the intellectual elite. That's where Jimmy Carter's whole government came from. [...] [The Trilateral Commission] was concerned with trying to induce what they called "more moderation in democracy"—turn people back to passivity and obedience so they don't put so many constraints on state power and so on. In particular they were worried about young people. They were concerned about the institutions responsible for the indoctrination of the young (that's their phrase), meaning schools, universities, church and so on—they're not doing their job, [the young are] not being sufficiently indoctrinated. They're too free to pursue their own initiatives and concerns and you've got to control them better
Old 01-15-2019, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left is totally anti-science.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started saying the Earth is flat because the patriarchy has been lying to us all these years.
Dude I'm never going to get over the whole Rachel dolezal thing.

how is, you can't be an African-American unless you're black a rule but, your genitalia can be anything

And then they're going to try and tell me about 97% of scientists? Pfft
Old 01-15-2019, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. Now you're getting into an area that sheds some insight into who's running the leftist platform, and how they are using the education system to perpetuate support for the globalist establishment.

Keep digging [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread