Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Default just think about it

I am not sure why you pals are still playing here, but I can tell you with certainty that no one is coming back. On RoZ we have GM's that hear the voice of the community and don't need two years to poorly implement changes.

Yes, you'll start fresh, but you are huge fucking nerds and will be caught up in no time. Dragons are spawning all the damn time; there are constant world shakes. You'll be sniping mobs in no time while the two very actively engaged guilds are going at it. (remember Rd vs AZ vs Nihi for Severilous??)

Be that third faction that will make the best pvp box so far even better. You'd probably be very surprised to see who'd be join ya'll.

You guys would find great success here and will give the community and yourself a chance to play the game in a server dynamic that hasn't been possible before. You've already missed out on too much!

Your pal and original resistance leader, Lite.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

also 2h damage actually works!
Old 02-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Nah
Old 02-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

Don't they let people box?
Old 02-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't they let people box?
that's right. The game doesn't pause when your pals aren't logged in. You can always make progress.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=316607

sound sooooo aaamaaazing
Old 02-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably support Trump. So calm your holier than thou ass up.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Consider roz
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

OP is high and never played on RoZ for more than a two week stretch. I would completely disagree also, you not only have huge GM interference (moreso than red even with RoZ’s short existence) but you also have immature GM’s who are spiteful. Not to mention there’s so much broken shit on ROZ. If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is high and never played on RoZ for more than a two week stretch. I would completely disagree also, you not only have huge GM interference (moreso than red even with RoZ’s short existence) but you also have immature GM’s who are spiteful. Not to mention there’s so much broken shit on ROZ. If we actually had a Wild West scenario with no gm interference? The server would thrive, even with so many things broke and out of balance.
no one knows this player
Closed Thread