Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm interested in doing this quest on my Shaman, not for the experience, but for the faction (it's hard to get ogres to like you).

Has anyone ever determined how many runs it takes to raise their faction a level?
It took 15,000 fresh baked muffins for me to max Merchants of Oggok -- that's 1,500 turn ins at 10 muffins per turn in. I believe Bread quest might give +1 or +2 more than that.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your video says you bind your wizard in Feerrott, port to NK and run to SK.
Is this faster than binding in SK, porting to CT and running to Feerrott?
(I know that wiz only gets CT port at 24, but the same applies to dru Feerrott port)
So an update to this: I did Cazic Thule port when I hit 24, and.. uh, yeah that's not going to happen for anyone doing this quest. The port in is surrounded by 3 mobs that instantly kill a level 24 in a second. Its too dangerous to be useful. Maybe if a super high level wants to try it but by then its a little past the point of doing it.

I never ported to CT before so I wasn't ready for that, unless you were trying to prank me and I didn't pick up on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2018, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took 15,000 fresh baked muffins for me to max Merchants of Oggok -- that's 1,500 turn ins at 10 muffins per turn in.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Respect.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-20-2018 at 01:15 AM..
Old 09-20-2018, 03:55 AM
Orc

Always good to have a video of this to link people too.

The Druid route is insanely fast at 24 once you get Ring of Feerott. You can easily do one full cycle in 2 minutes depending on your HD speed and internet speed. Its a very easy way to get from 24-34 so you can start quadding. Technically you can keep going with it but it really starts to slow down after that.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard pass... its a game play it
Still too many people wanting to buy CB belts/pads/bone chips.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:11 AM
Banned

The video's ending was a butt-puckering ride
Old 09-20-2018, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The video's ending was a butt-puckering ride
I almost cut it out but I wanted some suspense. I always also like to make my gates close calls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2018, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still too many people wanting to buy CB belts/pads/bone chips.
=D
Old 09-20-2018, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm interested in doing this quest on my Shaman, not for the experience, but for the faction (it's hard to get ogres to like you).

Has anyone ever determined how many runs it takes to raise their faction a level?
Note that this quest still wont change your Ogre *Shaman* faction, but you can walk around in Oggok, and bank, and vendor. Just stay out of the Shaman, SK, and Warrior areas.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note that this quest still wont change your Ogre *Shaman* faction, but you can walk around in Oggok, and bank, and vendor. Just stay out of the Shaman, SK, and Warrior areas.
Also, it is time sensitive. Once the next patch hits there will be almost no way to raise Merchants of Ogg[u]k faction. You'll still be able to get a muffin crate from the woman in Kaladim and Sporali in Runnyeye will continue to very rarely drop Bag of Bread Loaves but that is all. Anyone that wants to be non-KOS to the Oggok banker should do this quest now. He might currently be on Clurg but that will be fixed, too.