Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 09:28 AM
Large Rat

Default Roleplaying an Ogre, Who's with me?

I'm brand new, just getting into the lore (which I really dig) and I'm playing an ogre. This is the only MMO that, for me, really completes the genre adding the RPG. With forced roleplay (swimming skill, binding, teleports, not getting killed by Freeport guards) and such diverse races, the potential for RP is fantastic. I need to read more of the lore, absolutely. So from now on, I'll be having my RP button turned to ON. Roleplaying an ogre as a noob will be easy, because they so dumb gotta axe buncha qqqqq.
Any thoughts on RP in P99? Who wants to RP my big dumb ogre brother? Who will join me in my crusade to delve deeper into the void known as EQ?
Old 11-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hi Dawn,

I asked this question awhile ago as well, and wanted to RP an ogre. The potential is here, but few do it. Usually if you want to do it, just RP naturally with others and see who responds. I've had some fun RP exchanges with others in FoB and Kurn's like this. And there's so much lore to learn - it'll come naturally with time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Welcome!
Old 11-15-2014, 05:40 AM
Sarnak

ogre is a great race to RP. There may not be a lot of people RP'ing at any random time, but it is always nice when it does occur. I would say go for it, some people will RP back to you, some will not. But it is worth the effort!

As an Iksar, I find myself rarely RP'ing because I truthfully have never met an RP'ing Iksar and experienced how they act while RPing. But ogres....they are a popular and entertaining race to RP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2014, 07:06 AM
Fire Giant

Brut #1 RP on P99. Make sure to consult him regarding the proper ogre face. You don't want to be caught wearing a headband like that baddie Chowda.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:32 AM
Large Bat

Trolls are fun as well...
Closed Thread