Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: All political topics henceforth reside among Rants and Flames.
Yae 5 45.45%
Nae 3 27.27%
God Bless the survivors and victims of 9/11. We will never forget. 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

I love the buckknife on desk meme and how odd yet accurate it is
Old 02-23-2021, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Not at all accurate. U all seen how pretty we r p99 blessed with angelic beings.
Old 02-23-2021, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the buckknife on desk meme and how odd yet accurate it is
been to alot of crossdress channies cribs eh

tell stories
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-23-2021 at 02:32 AM..
Old 02-23-2021, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at all accurate. U all seen how pretty we r p99 blessed with angelic beings.
well tbh ive seen that room 1 time irl, there was a 4 foot stack of diapers even tho it made their mom uncomfortable too. much smaller room tho.

i guess im just defensive, it might be fairly representative [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but not me, im cool and abnormal in that im a femhandsomillionaire
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-23-2021 at 02:32 AM..
Old 02-23-2021, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Idc. Honestly it's not at all on topic to the thread. And not relevant to either of us.

I was hoping for something more relevant and atypically funny and on topic with my OP.

It's quite telling that he posted and deleted lol.
Old 02-23-2021, 02:53 AM
Banned

did he? maybe he got b& lemme cheque
Old 02-23-2021, 03:25 AM
Banned

nah he scared for his life hehehehe

anyway I think it's a more interesting prompt than this thread suggestion, which with all du-respect, is gay and also contrary to forum law, which dicktates you MUST only talk everquest in the rnf board. this is an immutable law passed down by some mutant, probably whoever censored the Rush thread and merges all politics threads to "keep the forums looking clean" by forcing all content into a single unreadable mish-mash but lets the neonazis roam free on some sort of 2010 redditor-era undergraduate libertarian philosophy, and perhaps same person who can be seen in the offtopic stickies forgiving the bans of doxxers for doxxing, whom I respect immensely for doing it for free so we all can enjoy the free volunteer project which none of us even could complain about even if it did host our dox because it is free and the product of volunteer service which we obviously have no right to complain about even though it stovepiped the entire eqemu opensource project into one proprietary thing since of course we could do all the work our selves if we cared to and there is no obligation for any person to share anything even if it does stand on the shoulders of open software since no ethic exists beyond what is absolutely required of you under reddit libertarianism which is 100% just since it allows no theft or violence only live-and-let-live and the only cultural damage to the project of open EQ exists in an abstract which reddit libertarianism does not acknowledge and therefore cannot fit into the mind of any person affiliated with the project, and not to mention you can't get doxxed unless you make the opsec mistake you're self so in reality, a person should be on their knees thankful that the volunteers volunteer their time to grant the interventionary request to their domain to remove said dox and any upset in any way about the handling of those doxxing issues would merely be entitlement as no person has any right to control the domain of another person and otherwise would be violence, just like any poster piqued enough to contravene forum law and post a political thread in RNF would be acting on a sense of entitlement to ignore regulations which they deemed stupid or arbitrary, which would be laughable because after all that poster can only post here out of the charity of the volunteers who host and run this volunteer project which makes no profit and is affiliated with no organizations that use the project to make profit. The project is wholly righteous and just and it would abstract to violence to knowingly contravene this forum law so the entire proposition is not only untenable but violent, so I think we should just talk about funny things in this thread.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-23-2021 at 03:29 AM..
Old 02-23-2021, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

I should probably just go to a different forum.

I know u all tho.

I'll stop making dumb suggestions.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah he scared for his life hehehehe

anyway I think it's a more interesting prompt than this thread suggestion, which with all du-respect, is gay and also contrary to forum law, which dicktates you MUST only talk everquest in the rnf board. this is an immutable law passed down by some mutant, probably whoever censored the Rush thread and merges all politics threads to "keep the forums looking clean" by forcing all content into a single unreadable mish-mash but lets the neonazis roam free on some sort of 2010 redditor-era undergraduate libertarian philosophy, and perhaps same person who can be seen in the offtopic stickies forgiving the bans of doxxers for doxxing, whom I respect immensely for doing it for free so we all can enjoy the free volunteer project which none of us even could complain about even if it did host our dox because it is free and the product of volunteer service which we obviously have no right to complain about even though it stovepiped the entire eqemu opensource project into one proprietary thing since of course we could do all the work our selves if we cared to and there is no obligation for any person to share anything even if it does stand on the shoulders of open software since no ethic exists beyond what is absolutely required of you under reddit libertarianism which is 100% just since it allows no theft or violence only live-and-let-live and the only cultural damage to the project of open EQ exists in an abstract which reddit libertarianism does not acknowledge and therefore cannot fit into the mind of any person affiliated with the project, and not to mention you can't get doxxed unless you make the opsec mistake you're self so in reality, a person should be on their knees thankful that the volunteers volunteer their time to grant the interventionary request to their domain to remove said dox and any upset in any way about the handling of those doxxing issues would merely be entitlement as no person has any right to control the domain of another person and otherwise would be violence, just like any poster piqued enough to contravene forum law and post a political thread in RNF would be acting on a sense of entitlement to ignore regulations which they deemed stupid or arbitrary, which would be laughable because after all that poster can only post here out of the charity of the volunteers who host and run this volunteer project which makes no profit and is affiliated with no organizations that use the project to make profit. The project is wholly righteous and just and it would abstract to violence to knowingly contravene this forum law so the entire proposition is not only untenable but violent, so I think we should just talk about funny things in this thread.
ueah i think rogean is cia too
Old 02-23-2021, 10:04 AM
Banned

NSA
Closed Thread