Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-22-2021, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quick question: does the HP bar change color as it gets low (ie. going from green to red when you're low on HP)?

I know it's a stupid cosmetic thing I shouldn't care about, but having that feature in my UI has saved my distracted self many a time.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-29-2021, 09:19 AM
Large Bat

Default spell gem icons?

Green players should note that only the Velious skin will load until the end of the progression timeline.[/QUOTE]

does that skin have different spell gem icons?
Old 04-30-2021, 09:43 PM
Orc

@loramin - The UI currently has a single-color HP gauge for the player and group members. While the multi-color implementation is quite clever, I've found it distracting/unappealing on other UIs. Especially with how the HP value tends to bounce up and down on p99. One day I may add a two-color option for low health, say, below/above 30%.

@enigma73 - I don't believe so. Their goal was to recreate the Velious UI as close as possible and there was very little customization for the interface prior to Luclin.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Aviak

I've been using this UI for a long time. Fantastic works and clean!The only change I would like to see...

-The player window having the resists listed. It's a PITA to open inventory and select the resists tab. Then if the inventory window gets closed again it's repeat. Being a raid bard I need to keep those resists cranking. I've mistakenly run Melody of Ervaj which cancels the resists. Always good to have a visual confirm that they're hitting.

-Bags having a small drag box. I'm OCD about placement and constantly accidentally move the bag a dozen pixels out of place.
Last edited by Divinitous; 04-07-2024 at 10:13 AM..