Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 12:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t think you need that Diety to use the reaper, not sure how to get the reaper tho.
You don't, it's really more of a personal choice. I want to feel evil and I just want my character to feel like he belongs somewhere, if that makes sense. This way I could also play my enchanter in a way where it feels like I won't need to walk on eggshells with all my factions. I'll use my powers to faction up with a couple of cities I like in particular, then throw the rest of them to the wind.

Plus the Dead is kind of a pain in the butt faction to work on so every little bit helps. My only real concern is the brownies, but I think I can just get another enchanter to buy those spells for me, worst case scenario.
Last edited by tadkins; 04-25-2021 at 12:55 AM..
Old 04-28-2021, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Dragoon Szorn is the easy Dead faction source, can get faction there pretty easily popping on to whack him every hour.

I like the idea of having an enchanter that isn't agnostic, its unique even if its almost definitely a bad idea from a gameplay power perspective.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:34 AM
Banned

tbh its not really worth it just for some head piece that's not even that great

the https://wiki.project1999.com/Insidious_Halo is way better and easier to get

but you do you

roleplay is always fun
Old 05-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Back in the day, pre-Kunark on live, I made a Inny DE Chanter, was a terrible choice before I knew it was a terrible choice. But, also very rewarding to still accomplish getting my epic, after way too many hours of faction fixing with no real benefit beyond getting my epic. Everything in EQ is what you make of it. Don't let people guide your decisions, way too much salt in our society today. Relax, make whatever kind of chanter you want(or not) and just deal with it as you have to. I would say though to look up the epic and try to do the faction fixing in the levels where it is advantageous.

Best regards,
Closed Thread