Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Large Rat

TLDR.. But if u actually were trained by ST, which i highly doubt, u would have been offered a rez immediately. They are extremely careful not to train anyone. The one time i have ever seen someone train durign a FG raid he was reemed out by leadership and warned that he would be kicked if it happened again. Next time fraps it and they will kick whoever trained u, instead of crying on here. Gonna take a wild guess and say your from Teal? Probably in BL or one of the other guilds that has tried to do nothing but train and grief ST at every possible juncture. To no avail.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Large Rat

Seriously tho.. i and the rest of ST would prefer that you Fraps anyone who trains u, report it to guild with video so they can be removed. We want that shit happening less then anyone who may get trained believe me. That shit can cost a whole raid their objective, which is why we dont put up with people like that in or around our guild.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:41 AM
Banned

So Patchet is kicked from ST then? What about all the trains wiping out the UN guilds in fear? pretty sure people got lots of that on video.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfrache2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously tho.. i and the rest of ST would prefer that you Fraps anyone who trains u, report it to guild with video so they can be removed. We want that shit happening less then anyone who may get trained believe me. That shit can cost a whole raid their objective, which is why we dont put up with people like that in or around our guild.
This is a nice comment, but I'm pretty skeptical until I see people actually getting kicked from your guild for this. In a contested raid scenario, I'm sure it will just devolve into lawyer-questing about how aspects of the train occurred or were made worse by someone else who's not in ST, etc. etc. etc. and nothing will actually happen.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:14 PM
Aviak

bump 4 packsalunch being a fuckwit.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:59 AM
Fire Giant

Haven't been on the forums in a while but I've been hearing about this nerd that went off the rails challenging everyone to flights and fights... he's probably never even been in a RL fight. LOL
Old 03-27-2020, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Beware hooded men carrying maces if you live in Sacramento, CA
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-31-2020, 04:40 PM
Large Rat

So Patchet lost a bet to me, and owed me $100. I asked him to donate it to a charity rather than pay me, and he donated it to Globalgiving.org in my name. I wish I had seen this first, so I could have put it towards the plane ticket to kick your ass...and perhaps order you that pizza as payment for entertaining me with that good read.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:03 PM
Banned

A long time ago my grandfather Patchet said, "I WANT YOU TO STEAL AGRO FROM THOSE SCRUBS OK. DONT DISAPPOINT ME. YOU TAKE THAT AGRO LIKE AN ALPHA AND YOU DONT LET SOME SHADOW KNIGHT PUSH YOU AROUND!! DO IT SOLMN"

But when the giant appeared, I was too late and hadn't mastered the highest levels of stun yet, so I failed. And to this day i'm scarred.

Except it only made me stronger and now I take agro whenever I want. And not even the 17th best tank on the server, Minimality, can get it off me.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

FYI Bare knuckle boxing is legal again in the USA, you can watch bouts on youtube(or PPV live via the event holder)
Waiting for Aleksander Emelianenko to begin his crusade.
Closed Thread