Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Living in your parents basement in EQ opposed to having a full time job and a real world life aren't what make you good at EQ IMO.

Maybe i'm just jealous.

I think I'll concentrate on leveling first and then camping toys when half the population gets bored and leaves at least halving the wait times..
sorry your parents parents didn't invest in oil after ww2.
Old 11-29-2019, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have not listed for manastone yet, will soon, still recovering from my 26 hour jboot camp. 18 earings. was a fun time. But i absolutely hating seeing people showing up for 6 6 hours and u cant tell them anything like yo man, this is not for u if u cant stay up and like. i hate to say it but elite tier players are the only people that can camp this stuff. that and meth heads.

also have not screen shared, don't need to, This is everquest, i have lived here for 20 years..... 60 hours is nothing to to me, i have raced to 60 over 2 weeks on coffee. I enjoy this game for a reason, pure playtime and being good at the game shoots u ahead of the bad and makes the game super enjoyable because it puts you so far ahead the only people you are playing with are also other good players, which furthers your progression even more instead of being bogged down in antonican pox trains.
Your post on the boxing thread where you laughed at people who didn't screen share says otherwise.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Amphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate and Dextroamphetamine Saccharate and Dextroamphetamine Sulfate is a hell of a drug!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2019, 08:29 AM
Kobold

Your log makes baby Jesus cry.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:09 PM
Banned

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MANASTONE
Old 11-30-2019, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
congrats, well deserved, i have been trying to tell people these items are for powerful people and powerful people alone

it's for us pros only guys - brother ramal
Look, I understand that some items in EQ you need to camp forever to get, and I am 110% okay with that. I am also one to say that EQ isn't actually "easy" and all it takes is time to "beat". The difference between a bad player and a skilled player is vast.

I will say one thing though - there are absolute total nubs that currently have a manastone. This is a fact. There are many nubs that currently have a manastone. There are nubs with manastone right now that don't know how to and can't use them. They are not pros.

There are -actual- pros more "pro" than people who think they are "pro" but they don't play right now because they can't nolife this game for xyz reason or simply don't want to.

Sitting on a list at a mid-30s camp for two days straight has way less to do with being "pro" and way more to do with "dedication" or "no life" which really I don't want to demean or bash, it is what it is.

This attitude is way more pathetic than the actual nolifing going on.

<The A-Team>
Last edited by Tuljin; 11-30-2019 at 12:25 PM..
Old 11-30-2019, 12:56 PM
Aviak

Not classic. Might as well be TAKP server.
Closed Thread