Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fighting over what camps? Besides a couple high ZEM zones everyone is crowding into and the legacy stuff nothing is camped lol
Yep! Twoof of the situation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep! Twoof of the situation. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Only drama I see often is at the Unrest fireplace camp. Every time I've been in Unrest it's been a dumpster fire in /ooc. Other than that, everyone has been pretty cool about things in the zones I've spent a lot of time in. Any problems that arise are usually resolved in tells or with a bit of competitive pulling. Trains happen. More often than not they're followed by apologies. Green has been less toxic by far than any live server I've played on recently. Guk is crowded, Unrest is crowded. Mistmoore has been all but dead whenever I've been there. Sol A is a great zone, but highly under camped. The drama and garbage that so many of you snowflakes are scared of just isn't there, unless you just can't handle the occasional spat or two.

Lack of competition, quite frankly, makes this boring. I've never had any problems with Seal Team, but should they really be completely unchallenged on the big targets? Doesn't having to compete with others to complete your objectives make finally completing them all the more satisfying? If I wanted to play something where all of the content was readily accessible and social interaction was limited, I'd play a game with instanced content. I don't understand the desire for a kinder, gentler EverQuest. Classic EQ was never like that. People competed, exceedingly poor behavior resulted in getting blacklisted from groups, guilds feuded, the EC market was booming, and the result was a sense of satisfaction and achievement for succeeding in that environment. Where is that sense of accomplishment here?
Old 01-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am with lordpazuzu on this one. There's no competition and little sense of accomplishment in achieving major objectives. The only major sense of accomplishment is in actually getting a group for those of us who don't have groups of existing friends playing daily at similar levels. The server is too empty to support a vibrant PUG culture as well as creating a lackluster auction scene in EC.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Blue and teal at similar pop levels lolololol
Old 01-06-2020, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue and teal at similar pop levels lolololol
wow its like blue isn't dead