Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihshan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so sad it is so difficult to get in game support
Yep it’s a shame a 10 year old server staffed by less than a handful of volunteers aren’t available in the afternoon on a Monday within an hour.

I think you should temper your expectations in the future. You’re very lucky a staff member happened to be able to resolve your issue within an hour this time. That will not always be the case.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihshan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so sad it is so difficult to get in game support

Volunteers bud, be happy you get support at all. Galach is a damn saint, good GM and deals with some straight up bullshit on a daily basis.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you rock !
Yes, they do. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Large Bat

it wasn't a judgement of valor. I know GM are not many ad doing their best; But still, it is a fact that is it difficult to get in game support. i wasn't talking about yesterday.
I happened to petition several times for other things in the past, and never got any answer sometime withing 4 or 5 hours.
of course, playing on euro tomes doesn't help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
it wasn't a judgement of valor. I know GM are not many ad doing their best; But still, it is a fact that is it difficult to get in game support. i wasn't talking about yesterday.
I happened to petition several times for other things in the past, and never got any answer sometime withing 4 or 5 hours.
of course, playing on euro tomes doesn't help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I have been on p99 for several years between two accounts. I have only ever petitioned once. It's a free, private, 20 year game. Petitioning all the time just seems like people are not picking little shit.
Closed Thread