Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 09:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this too, and you're mostly right: my Basil, Rosemary, Thyme Parsley, and Mint plants are growing more herbs than I could ever use.

But here's the sad thing: all they ever do is smell nice, because I still wind up buying the store herbs. Do you how much effort it takes to cut the herbs, wash them, pull the leaves off, and then chop up or grind them? Way more than it takes to buy them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Loramin is lazy.

But I also have a tomato plant, two bell peppers, a jalapeno, green beans, zucchini, cucumbers, and blue berries, and it's definitely less effort to just grab them off the plant, so I heartily recommend everyone grow fruits and veggies ... just not herbs.
the good shit takes time, or you are one of these wich just ram his way in without pre games [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2020, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

I just started a kitchen garden, meaning I have a sliding door to a patio not far from my kitchen, so my dram is that I can get like, a cycle going here for sandwiches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2020, 08:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started a kitchen garden, meaning I have a sliding door to a patio not far from my kitchen, so my dram is that I can get like, a cycle going here for sandwiches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
patio? the spanish invasion is real
Old 06-29-2020, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

I feel so cultured.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel so cultured.
then time to move to ur own huerto !
Old 06-29-2020, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

The real question is - who actually buys and uses grape tomatoes? I don't understand their purpose.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real question is - who actually buys and uses grape tomatoes? I don't understand their purpose.
If you get the right variety they're dam good. If you just get whatever is on sale....blech.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toast the bread , rub these tomatoes , spray abit of olive oil around then rub garlick in top of it, then add cured ham or bacon.
Closed Thread