Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean TWO healers OUT OF RANGE which is 10x worse for me cuz they can just heal instead of me killing them browski. Feel free to come at me.

Me, Silver, Troriste and Ill get 2 OOR healers to heal me. Come alone vs that.

Lets see how it goes bro
How long does it take to cast those wands 5x? How long does it take to heal someone for 1250 health?
Old 12-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long does it take to cast those wands 5x? How long does it take to heal someone for 1250 health?
Only thing I've seen you do the last 2 weeks is cry like a little baby on forums - Do you even play the game?

I only had 4 charges and I'm 1v5 BROSKI. The wand didn't even kill 1 person. I had to Ice comet and plant 3 or 4 wands on Riga for him to even go down due to mass heal spam. Then it's still the other 4 people left browski.

You can tear up all you want. But you ain't got shit on me. Bring all wands and clickers you want VS 5 people and see if you can kill anyone. I bet you won't.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

An oor druid with greater healing can sure heal thru 1250 instant......
Old 12-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean TWO healers OUT OF RANGE which is 10x worse for me cuz they can just heal instead of me killing them browski. Feel free to come at me.

Me, Silver, Troriste and Ill get 2 OOR healers to heal me. Come alone vs that.

Lets see how it goes bro
MOAR QQ. NEED MOAR!

Your tears of rage make me hard as a rock.

I hear your poker playing fraternity is considering expelling you due to how huge your EQ dick is. They just can't handle how fucking badass you are. The sheer aura that surrounds you when you log in (have you even logged out yet?) is just so fucking intense that everyone dies so fast because their screen radiates so brightly that they can't look at it and are insta-gibbed.

You are such a man amongst boys (Wow, Sandusky much) in this game that I am seriously considering cutting my balls off and running around as a unich because you just wreck my shit so hard.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Team jellymad. I know it's hard for you that I'm 10x better then you in whatever you do in life - Deal with it like a man.

Come at me in game instead of crying here. I know you won't cuz you can't.. TEARS TEARS BABY
Old 12-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Catchphrase! catchphrase, catchphrase - catchphrase catchphrase catchphrase catchphrase catchphrase catchphrase

catchphrase catchphrase catchphrase catchphrase nerd cred catchphrase
Old 12-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Team jellymad. I know it's hard for you that I'm 10x better then you in whatever you do in life - Deal with it like a man.

Come at me in game instead of crying here. I know you won't cuz you can't.. TEARS TEARS BABY
You don't need to be mad to talk shit brah.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRogue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't need to be mad to talk shit brah.
I'm pretty sure you're hurt bro. Every post you make is about me while I don't even know who you are in game or on forums.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An oor druid with greater healing can sure heal thru 1250 instant......
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Banned

lovely is the greatest thing that ever happened to red99. watching everyone rage is hilarious.
Closed Thread