Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5.91 miles, 9’31” pace

Easier because it was cooler out tonight but damn it’s still hard in the humidity
Damn I'm impressed, it's hard to do that over 30 for me. Yeah I'm pathetic, but that is really good!
Old 06-17-2020, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Grats to Robert Kearney for bumping his own American Log Lifting Record.. Worlds strongest gay fo'sho! Grats!
Old 06-21-2020, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats to Robert Kearney for bumping his own American Log Lifting Record.. Worlds strongest gay fo'sho! Grats!
How’s it hanging up in Washington? I started doing home work outs based on Jeff Cavaliere videos since covid is popping off in Houston
Old 06-22-2020, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

You see the Maddox record bench disaster? Homey goes for an 800lb record bench.. Only to find out the morons loaded the bar wrong..
Old 06-24-2020, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

thinking about starting a bulk because I cant seem to get under 170 pounds without extreme suffering.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course I never did care what POAGs said, so that could be the case.
What does the A in that acronym stand for BTW? I've never seen any source mention it before. Weird to like repeatedly use an acronym for months and not even know what it stands for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This jargon doesn't sound like the Army at all.
Friendly reminder that no one on the ARMY has ever used the internet before. Ever. You remind me of the ugly kid whose profile picture was an anime kid who accused me of being a catfish when I joined my WoW server's facebook page a couple of years ago, citing that no soldier would ever play a game like WoW.

Soldiers are mythical creatures, and are incredibly rare. They spend their free time sneaking around the jungles instead of in Barracks with no entertainment source other than the internet.
Old 07-26-2020, 06:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does the A in that acronym stand for BTW? I've never seen any source mention it before. Weird to like repeatedly use an acronym for months and not even know what it stands for.

Friendly reminder that no one on the ARMY has ever used the internet before. Ever. You remind me of the ugly kid whose profile picture was an anime kid who accused me of being a catfish when I joined my WoW server's facebook page a couple of years ago, citing that no soldier would ever play a game like WoW.

Soldiers are mythical creatures, and are incredibly rare. They spend their free time sneaking around the jungles instead of in Barracks with no entertainment source other than the internet.
You know someone is SUUUUPER fucking triggered when they search you're profile history after having all of the holes in their stories pointed out. But when they dig through your post history and start responding to old shit...

U
N
H
I
N
G
E
D
Old 07-26-2020, 06:31 PM
Banned

Please dont bring your military crap to the fitness thread
Old 07-26-2020, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Gay culture
Among early 20th century gay men, "pogue" was a term for man who enjoys receptive anal sex.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
You know someone is SUUUUPER fucking triggered when they search you're profile history after having all of the holes in their stories pointed out. But when they dig through your post history and start responding to old shit...

U
N
H
I
N
G
E
D
What does the A in POAG mean?
Closed Thread