Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

I would like to add that the skeletons in Toxxulia(the few that are) never seem to drop any cloth besides the Arm slot, I got three arms nothing else from all skeletons I killed.

When I re-located to Qeynos theres an abundance of skeletons and they drop lots of different cloth... AND I got a fire beetle eye on my first fire beetle kill!
Old 10-16-2019, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

That whole zone could be looked at frankly. The skeletons already were reported but also nothing seems to drop bags. Firebeetles only drop an eye maybe every 10-15 kills instead every 2-3. If this basic stuff is so wrong, the whole zone could be off for spawns/loot. Just like in real classic it seems Odus has a tendency to be forgotten.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:59 PM
Kobold

Yeah, Tox is pretty bad. Most of the mobs up on the Erudin side of the river are infected rats. Makes it hard on necros to get their chips, but makes hitting level 2 in general difficult since so few level 1 decaying skeletons, kobold runts, and snakes are spawning.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpazuzu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, Tox is pretty bad. Most of the mobs up on the Erudin side of the river are infected rats. Makes it hard on necros to get their chips, but makes hitting level 2 in general difficult since so few level 1 decaying skeletons, kobold runts, and snakes are spawning.
Could read the relative handful of posts before yours... already been reported and addressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made some adjustments, report back after patch.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That whole zone could be looked at frankly. The skeletons already were reported but also nothing seems to drop bags. Firebeetles only drop an eye maybe every 10-15 kills instead every 2-3. If this basic stuff is so wrong, the whole zone could be off for spawns/loot. Just like in real classic it seems Odus has a tendency to be forgotten.
The first day of green I looted a container off a skeleton, FWIW.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:03 PM
Developer

There were 24 decaying skeletons and 26 kobold runts up in Tox after my updates (pending patch), fire beetles drop their eyes at the same rate as any other zone.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Skeleton

Was this fixed with patch 50g?
Old 10-22-2019, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made some adjustments, report back after patch.
I was just in tox on an erudite cleric a couple hours ago and this was still the case. The area around Erudin was swarming with infected rats. Sometimes I'd come across a beetle, skunk, or kobold, but I had a very hard time finding any level 1 mobs at all. Saw 1 decaying skeleton during my 20 minutes running around there.

Guards still don't help kill rats either, tho they did kill a kobold and a KOS poacher for me.
Old 10-22-2019, 09:00 PM
Kobold

Sounds like the zone/server wasn't reset since Telins change. Or was it?

24 skeletons with an 80% increased repop timer should be plenty.
Old 10-22-2019, 09:20 PM
Developer

There hasn’t been a patch yet