Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 03:27 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posted that before Rogeans response - looks like we just need some clarification on what staff bashing is, like name calling, doxxing, etc I understand. But we should be able to talk about it without a ban.
It shouldn't really need too much explanation. There's a respectful way to convey an opinion, and there's being a shitbag.

Subtle / passive aggressive comments are often more likely to get disciplined than being directly insulted as well, but again each depends on severity. People who imply favoritism usually do the former. Both are unacceptable.

Personally, I could care less what people say about me, and I've been that way for years. You could call me a piece of shit and I'll just laugh, but then some other staffer will most likely take action ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 11-29-2018, 04:22 AM
Sarnak

I just want to know who is replacing him on the food chain and will that person finally give me my Vp key back? I really want to zone in and lose my corpse for a week. On a serious note will this New sirken (who ever he/she might be) have a "sirken p99 twitch cast? I love to not be invited to speak on that as well.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 11-29-2018, 05:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

[QUOTE=Rogean;2816900It shouldn't really need too much explanation. There's a respectful way to convey an opinion, and there's being a shitbag.

Subtle / passive aggressive comments are often more likely to get disciplined than being directly insulted as well, but again each depends on severity. People who imply favoritism usually do the former. Both are unacceptable.

Personally, I could care less what people say about me, and I've been that way for years. You could call me a piece of shit and I'll just laugh, but then some other staffer will most likely take action ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.[/QUOTE]

Sirken has been giving items and information to priviledged few, at what point does implying favortism cross the threshold of being unacceptable when its been proven true?
Old 11-29-2018, 05:22 AM
Decaying Skeleton

[QUOTE=Rogean;2816900It shouldn't really need too much explanation. There's a respectful way to convey an opinion, and there's being a shitbag.

Personally, I could care less what people say about me, and I've been that way for years. You could call me a piece of shit and I'll just laugh, but then some other staffer will most likely take action ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.[/QUOTE]

Sirken has been giving items and information to priviledged few, at what point does implying favortism cross the threshold of being unacceptable when its been proven true??
Old 11-29-2018, 05:22 AM
Skeleton

Default Hhmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no first hand knowledge of the subject of titties for timers. His removal as GM was brought up in my guild's discord on EQR. Without any mention of the speculated "why". Quite a few people who haven't played on P99 in years immediately chimed in with something to the effect of "Oh that dude used to give spawn timers to this hambeast in our guild for titty pics".

So I have this strange feeling it wasn't a single isolated incident.
I don't know the facts, but I do know I have stumbled across a few pairs of what you call "boobs" on the internet while looking for pictures of kittens. I'm assuming anyone in great need could look up kitties too. Just my 6p, 6g, 6s.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're misinterpreting my meaning of Staff Bashing. I'm not saying you can't have disagreements with a decision, as long as those disagreements are expressed in a respectful and civil manner. There's a big difference between "I disagree with the decision Rogean made to punish guild X for (insert reasons)" and "Rogean is a cuck that only disciplines the guilds that don't buy him bloomin onions."
Thanks for the clarification. What you've expressed is pretty much what I was advocating for, but has not been how the "no staff bashing" policy seems to have been interpreted in recent history. Obviously that might have had a lot to do with who was doing the interpreting.

Also, thanks for your attention to this whole thing. I've been pretty casual the past few years and didn't know how involved you still were. Was kind of worried that Sirken had largely taken over your role. Glad to see you're still able to make time to keep this place running for us all.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isnt sirken the kid that got played by derubael?

just wondering if were talking about the same guy here
Sabres 10 game win streak, how bout them habs
Old 11-29-2018, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isnt sirken the kid that got played by derubael?

just wondering if were talking about the same guy here

The duke with a savage burn

Can't ban the duke can ya boy, what u gon do

But at least Sirken didn't get played by Sektor

Wewwwww
Old 11-29-2018, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

The jury came back with a decision.

“In the case of Siren vs. Sirken, we the jury find the defendant not guilty. But a blood marker still exists, so it must be honored.

Red fights to defend Sirken’s honor, Blue fights to destroy it.

With PvP enabled, Red players must defend ToV’s entrance on Blue99. If a single dragon in ToV is slain that night, Sirken’s GM toon will be executed publicly via his podcast and Blue will get a simulated repop once a week for a month. If Red players succeed, Nizzar and his Nihilum cohorts are freed from their prison and Sirken is reinstated with full honors.

You decide.”
Old 11-29-2018, 10:26 AM
Banned

If you can't see that theiy manipulated him with malicious intent you are fucking blind. This is SICK.

Copy red to blue, turn on pvp. PURGE TIME. You gonna let em do your boy like that?!
Closed Thread