Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Yikes
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you guys are saying is that every player, at every camp, is required to maintain and honor a first come, first serve list for the camp. That all throughout the day I have to keep track of the first person to ask about the camp, and every time another person asks about it I have to check and see if the first person is still online, and if they're not then I have to start keeping track of this new person and see if they're online the next time somebody asks, etc, and then seven hours later I wouldn't be able to offer the camp to a friend unless that cycle of people asking about the camp was broken.

You are saying that players are required to maintain lists for camps, and that is the opposite of players being free to hand camps off to whoever they choose.
Stop saying that we are saying things that we are not saying, know what I'm saying?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

can I get on the list?
Old 12-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can I get on the list?
There is no list.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-02-2019, 05:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now root nets are the best agro clickies because the economy is not inflated on this server. They take only 11 pp to recharge while mallets take 500pp to recharge. It is best for our guild to use root nets for agro clickies on our tanks. In order for <Seal Team> members to submit a loot list they are required to farm 4 agro clickies. Root nets and dispel sticks are the currently accepted items on this list.

Enjoy sitting in the corner waiting for me to get mine.

Phatez
How truly pathetic can ppl on p99 get, these items arent needed for a raid, see i was part of the raiding scene back in the original EQ and we never used cheap pathetic tactics like this, raiders on this server would be considered jokes back in the original and made fun of for being so bad at the game they needed exploitable items to kill raid bosses, anyone that brags about killing raid mobs on p99 are a joke, all these mobs have been killed decades ago and are EZ mode now.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my day, skill was about having the discipline to let the MT establish aggro first, and then everyone started attacking, and managed their own aggro by knowing when to turn off auto-attack if the mob started flipping. What's this millenial root net/mallet crap anyway?
^^^ This
Old 12-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How truly pathetic can ppl on p99 get, these items arent needed for a raid, see i was part of the raiding scene back in the original EQ and we never used cheap pathetic tactics like this, raiders on this server would be considered jokes back in the original and made fun of for being so bad at the game they needed exploitable items to kill raid bosses, anyone that brags about killing raid mobs on p99 are a joke, all these mobs have been killed decades ago and are EZ mode now.
Agreed. It's also just simply not necessary since the loot isn't even really worth it from a Naggy or Vox raid. Why waste hours of your life camping these "required" raid items for Seal Team for shitty loot? lol
Old 12-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. It's also just simply not necessary since the loot isn't even really worth it from a Naggy or Vox raid. Why waste hours of your life camping these "required" raid items for Seal Team for shitty loot? lol
Nothing else to do.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my day, skill was about having the discipline to let the MT establish aggro first, and then everyone started attacking, and managed their own aggro by knowing when to turn off auto-attack if the mob started flipping. What's this millenial root net/mallet crap anyway?
Because sadly on p99 agrro is broken here and will never be fixed the taunt button does not work right it actually resets your aggro insteads of actually you know taunting mobs thats why you need mallets and other clickies to hold aggro back in 99 you didnt need aggro clickies to hold aggro cause it worked right here and other servers it doesnt.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 12-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Banned

I really hate recharging. Nerf that shit for the love of god k thx
Closed Thread