We need oil 4 6.15%
Unavoidable 8 12.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Banned

Murica
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 504f010943698.jpg (22.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

The way this unfolded was really strange. Tinfoil time: Khomeini and Trump acted together to take out this dude because he was becoming too powerful and hard to control.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Banned

Makes me sad how our loyal GM wont let us express our First Amendment rights. Is p99 based in Nazi Germany?
Old 01-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

The whole premise of this thread is wrong

We are already at war, that is Iran's choice. If a bully punches you in the nose, you either punch back, or cower and try to run away. Trying to say that responding is an act of aggression is typical progressive dumb-shittery
Old 01-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole premise of this thread is wrong

We are already at war, that is Iran's choice. If a bully punches you in the nose, you either punch back, or cower and try to run away. Trying to say that responding is an act of aggression is typical progressive dumb-shittery
The aggressors are the Zionists and their US politicians. They've been planning on attacking Iran for over 7 years. Its just that Iran is the last one on the list.

And because Iran is one of the few, if not the only country that's protecting the Dome of the Rock that they want to destroy.

https://youtu.be/_sfpPWa3DwM?t=4210 Watch from where this link starts.

And guess who owns all the "American" media that's demonizing Iran? Its pretty easy for a foreign country to control our media when they get $3.8 billion of our tax money every year.
Last edited by Hazek; 01-10-2020 at 01:17 AM..
Old 01-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The aggressors are the Zionists and their US politicians. They've been planning on attacking Iran for over 7 years. Its just that Iran is the last one on the list.

And because Iran is one of the few, if not the only country that's protecting the Dome of the Rock that they want to destroy.

https://youtu.be/_sfpPWa3DwM?t=4210 Watch from where this link starts.

And guess who owns all the "American" media that's demonizing Iran? Its pretty easy for a foreign country to control our media when they get $3.8 billion of our tax money every year.
Who cares! We need someone to run things, why not the Jews? If you think Joe Shitheel from Alabama has a different plan for me than Shlomo Shlomostein from Tel Aviv you're fooling yourself. I'm getting fucked either way! Also, we have a had a hardon for Iran for 41 years now, and I'm pretty sure if we can generate a credible excuse to turn their entire country into a glass desert then that will happen the very next day.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Why you think the south seceded from the union cucks in the first place.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares! We need someone to run things, why not the Jews? If you think Joe Shitheel from Alabama has a different plan for me than Shlomo Shlomostein from Tel Aviv you're fooling yourself. I'm getting fucked either way! Also, we have a had a hardon for Iran for 41 years now, and I'm pretty sure if we can generate a credible excuse to turn their entire country into a glass desert then that will happen the very next day.
Their religion or culture is less relevant to me than whether or not they're dedicated to justice and righteousness.

And its important to consider reality instead of diluting it with pride and petty cliches like "don't mess with 'Murica" because if you promote the bombing of another country then you're promoting the extreme suffering of hundreds of thousands of innocent people with families just like ours.

And that isn't the same as nuanced and justified warfare against legitimate enemies that none of us are truly aware of. Nor should the mainstream media ever be used as a source of that information especially if they're proven liars based on their history. 99% of the wars that the media promotes are unjust because they're motivated by power, money and control, not pleasing God by doing whats right.

War isn't a movie or video game, its murdering people and extremely painful on every side except the ones who profit without fighting until they die and get punished by God for their crimes.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Iran is dedicated to justice and righteous... that’s rich

But most people in Iran are afraid of both their government and America. They aren’t Hazek-like Muslim ideologues wanting war with Israel or America. We legitimately hate Saudi Arabia and would march them into the ocean with little remorse. Anyway, you guys calling Iran the bully, lol

Why aren’t we bombing North Korean or Chinese generals? China does, by orders of magnitude, more evil in the world. Norrh Korea has threatened to nuke American cities. The reason we threaten and attack Iran and not those other two is because Iran has been deprived on any economic resources since 1979 and has no means to fight back. Iran is not the bully in this scenario

Iran’s government being evil has little and less to do with the collateral damage of a century of bellicosity and imperialism directed at her people. Anyone sounding the drumbeat for war with Persians should probably consider seeking Christ, who we welcomed with frankincense and myrrh. I’m referring of course to the Magi of the Bible, aka Persians

HOPE THIS HELPS
Old 01-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran is dedicated to justice and righteous... that’s rich

But most people in Iran

They

We

you guys

Why aren’t we bombing

The reason we threaten

has no means to fight back.

her people.

seeking Christ

HOPE THIS HELPS
you obviously deeply care about your former/current dual citizen country. I was about to write you a very nasty redneck post but erased it because I was being a Horza.

Your "I am too sexy for my shirt but ultimate victim" post caught me off guard and irritated me but I am smart enough, despite a burnt out trailer and no teeth, to catch it before clicking submit.
Closed Thread