Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 04:16 AM
Sarnak

what i hate is when people don't say a price when WTS

i get extra annoyed because i had to waste time and effort (minimal, sure) just to hear your ridiculous asking price
Old 01-14-2020, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

WHY DO PEOPLE RITE "pp" AFTER THERE AUCTION??! DOES ANYONE PAY IN GOLD? STOP MAKING ME READ 2 MORE CHARACTERS, SO MAD RN.
Old 01-14-2020, 06:02 AM
Large Rat

PST - Pacific Standard Time
Old 01-14-2020, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

I bought a couple hair removal lasers this week. The first woman wanted $17.50 for an IPL (intense flashed light) kit worth $200+, so I offered her $25.00 to come meet me. She was like "Okay."

It's a nice item, but it's tediously time consuming. Just to get my legs done, this laser is better for body hair, took an hour. I have to do it every 2 weeks.

I'm waiting on a different type of laser that I can use for my face worth $400 dollars that another woman was asking $175 for. I offered $100 and she dropped to $140. I said okay. Free shipping, too. Tax came to about $150, so all together $175 for $650 of freaking lasers.

Whole body laser hair removal costs thousands of dollars (per visit!) and these products can achieve similar results over the course of a year, which is about how long professional hair removal would take anyway, so I'm eager to get started.

Wish me luck!
Old 01-14-2020, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

I have to work with someone who always says, "Do you know what I'm saying?"

Or when people say, "Can I ask you a question?". You just did. /bonk
Old 01-14-2020, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bought a couple hair removal lasers this week. The first woman wanted $17.50 for an IPL (intense flashed light) kit worth $200+, so I offered her $25.00 to come meet me. She was like "Okay."

It's a nice item, but it's tediously time consuming. Just to get my legs done, this laser is better for body hair, took an hour. I have to do it every 2 weeks.

I'm waiting on a different type of laser that I can use for my face worth $400 dollars that another woman was asking $175 for. I offered $100 and she dropped to $140. I said okay. Free shipping, too. Tax came to about $150, so all together $175 for $650 of freaking lasers.

Whole body laser hair removal costs thousands of dollars (per visit!) and these products can achieve similar results over the course of a year, which is about how long professional hair removal would take anyway, so I'm eager to get started.

Wish me luck!
Please rot in hell.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i get extra annoyed because i had to waste time and effort (minimal, sure) just to hear your ridiculous asking price
Even worse are the people who don't say a price and then tell you to make them an offer when you send them a tell asking for a price.
Old 01-14-2020, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please rot in hell.
PST why did you right that.
Old 01-15-2020, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wish me luck!
Do me next. We'll still be trolling the forums by the time you're baby smooth.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 01-15-2020, 03:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is an ideal way to gauge general interest in the item as a seller.
Closed Thread