Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 08:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basing your conclusion of the player base on the forums, is like walking into a special needs classroom and basing your assessment of the entire school on that.
This!
Old 01-20-2020, 09:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just play and have fun, if your not having fun, dont play

its 2020 and this game is 20+ years old, its meant to be casual fun. Sure some people take it way too seriousley
"Seriousley"... Oh dear!

~Leader of <Tears of Prexus>~
Magician of the 2 Seas of Norrath!

~Bearded~
51 Cleric

::::RED 99::::

~Sylvana Whisperwind~
45 Druid

~Yiblaangel~
33 Paladin of Prexus

Old 01-20-2020, 09:03 PM
Banned

Default forum culture

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

since you are on the defensive, seem mildly offended, curious yet confused and have given yourself over to victim playing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That right there is the problem. You can't have a criticism you can't offer feedback you can't have a different opinion or you get s*** like that on the forums from people who are frankly nothing but a troll. It's not a civilized discussion it's not a consideration of the point you might make in an argument against it it's always this outright dismissal with my way or the highway attitude. Frankly dude you are the problem here on the forums. Not me and not people like me who had concerns and disagreements.

we were trying to help. what are you doing?
You can offer all of those things, nothing is stopping it. The issue is you are bad at it. You are dismissed because you are terrible. No one has bothered to tell you that.
This is a forum, you are smart enough to understand this. This is not an academic forum, a business forum or a science forum. It is a forum about 20 year old elf role playing
and traditional forum culture of 'pwning' is still in tact. You are steamrolled because your skills are a beginner.. a level one hedge mage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm only even hanging around watching because I understand that the community is an emergent system. Cramming a bunch of people into the same box doesn't build a community. A community can emerge from that or not depends on how stable the environment remains. My complaint has been from the beginning that blue had a really great and special community that no longer exists. I see people pushing and pushing for Server merges and this and that as if this Hotshot change or that Hotshot change will fix it but it won't. The only thing that will fix it is having a stable environment and time. I'm interested in seeing how it goes from here, could go either way depends on how much the players are interfere with or affected or change in the environment whatever term you want to use.
You are not lurking and are a noob at forum play. I have never even seen you RP on a forum about elf RP yet you criticize because you know something about community building.
I put you in the Horza Hotel awhile back but forgot why, you have refreshed my memory.

Old 01-20-2020, 09:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiblaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Seriousley"... Oh dear!
You guys are God's of common sense.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiingpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just play and have fun, if your not having fun, dont play

its 2020 and this game is 20+ years old, its meant to be casual fun. Sure some people take it way too seriousley thats because they have nothing else going on.

You dont NEED a manastone , a rubi bp or any other stupid item to have fun, it wont change anything i promise.
OP post. BUMP
Old 01-20-2020, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

This is typical everywhere. The forums for any game are always compromised of the vocal minority.

The people enjoying themselves are in game actually playing.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
That right there is the problem. You can't have a criticism you can't offer feedback you can't have a different opinion or you get s*** like that on the forums from people who are frankly nothing but a troll. It's not a civilized discussion it's not a consideration of the point you might make in an argument against it it's always this outright dismissal with my way or the highway attitude. Frankly dude you are the problem here on the forums. Not me and not people like me who had concerns and disagreements.

we were trying to help. what are you doing?
Server is fine now, was fine years ago too. You are just suffering from whiny bitch syndrome. Nilbog nor Rogean GAF about your tears, in fact you might even be bolstering their resolve to not make any changes because of the pathetic way people like you voice your “feedback.”
Old 01-20-2020, 09:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is typical everywhere. The forums for any game are always compromised of the vocal minority.

The people enjoying themselves are in game actually playing.
Facts! Only reason I swung by forums is because I'm having so much fun on Green that when I can't play because of RL responsibilities I wanna stay connected to the community. Problem is... This isn't that community. The people playing the game that you meet in the world of Norrath are.

You nailed it, Vizax!
Old 01-20-2020, 09:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Have I mentioned how much I love yall and how ironic and amazing that we're even having this discussion?

I mean EverQuest could've truly died after Luclin and the latter. But here we are. Playing our memories all over again of being little 13 year olds or whatever. That's all this is, friends.

Brad McQuaid, may you rest in peace, made this World for us. Not for gamers.

What a blessing.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:16 PM
Banned

Claws you for 70!

Closed Thread