Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 08:59 AM
Aviak

Default Sir Lucan for Soulfire

Good morning, what are the chances I could possibly get some help with killing Sir Lucan for my Soulfire today? It's my last piece and would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-25-2019, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

No chance if you’re a casual.

He’s socked by every person in the raid scene.

I bought loot rights on my pally.

Good luck
Old 01-25-2019, 09:29 AM
Fire Giant

You're going to want to get the timer on his spawn. A lot of people will probably help, but most won't sit around for hours waiting for him to spawn.

Also, it is a pretty contested spawn, but I think a lot of people would be willing to step aside for an actual paladin main trying to complete the quest.

If you get the timer and post when he is spawning, you'll probably get some people who show up. It's a pretty easy fight, so a couple people is all you really need.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:48 AM
Aviak

Thats frustrating, 5 heal clickies worth that much attention from the raid scene? Yeah I was asking yesterday in game and was told I had to buy loot rights from a certain guild. Seemed odd.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats frustrating, 5 heal clickies worth that much attention from the raid scene? Yeah I was asking yesterday in game and was told I had to buy loot rights from a certain guild. Seemed odd.
Consider the value when a fight goes awry if 40+ people have 5 instant CH clickies.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:52 AM
Aviak

Still sounds like an unethical choice when the effect is stagnating an entire class' quest line and then telling that player base they need to pay to play.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still sounds like an unethical choice when the effect is stagnating an entire class' quest line and then telling that player base they need to pay to play.
We all know that the Project 1999 playerbase exemplifies ethical behavior. Especially concerning activities that might have an effect on raiding.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know that the Project 1999 playerbase exemplifies ethical behavior. Especially concerning activities that might have an effect on raiding.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] so far most people have been really cool! Was just hoping some folks would be willing to help out. It is what it is.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Some guilds also give DKP for lucan kills ~
Old 01-25-2019, 10:50 AM
Orc

If you join a guild they'll certainly help you get it for free. Problem solved. If you put the effort into getting the timer and camping it, you'll get it very quickly in this atmosphere.

I wouldn't expect people who you are not guilded with to just hand it to you because you're doing your epic.

If you're not guilded and you have friends, you can camp it the same way everyone else is. Competition for such spawns is in the spirit of this server.
Closed Thread