Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Default Guise question

As a barbarian shaman I thought it would be cool and very useful to get a guise. Now with that said I am no Hardcore pixel quester like some. How long on average has the list for those been lately. When I say this I mean if I woke up early on a saturday say 4am central since that's the time I typically wake up for work so it's not hard. So if I wake up at that time what do you think would be my expected wait?
Old 11-27-2019, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

10ish drops average per day. You got 5 months from today. Probably easier on weekday mornings as long as someones camping supplier. It will be the easiest legacy item to get, common drop from common spawn.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:19 AM
Aviak

I suspect it got ninja nerfed as only 4 dropped all day yesterday and only 3 the day before that

he literally spawned with 3 daggers in a row

took me about 21 hours of waiting altogether
Last edited by Mercius; 11-27-2019 at 11:21 AM..
Old 11-27-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10ish drops average per day. You got 5 months from today. Probably easier on weekday mornings as long as someones camping supplier. It will be the easiest legacy item to get, common drop from common spawn.
To quote our President: wrong.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well unfortunately for the pixel hunting I do have a job...a very good job...and that does not allow me to camp this item on weekdays. I am not willing to take a day off from work for a game lol. So I guess I will just wake up early on a saturday morning and see what I can get done.
Old 11-27-2019, 11:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
10ish drops average per day
not anymore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Come on guys you know 0 drops can happen and 0 spawns too.. Its statistics. He can also spawn every 28 minutes with the mask the whole day
Old 11-27-2019, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Come on guys you know 0 drops can happen and 0 spawns too.. Its statistics. He can also spawn every 28 minutes with the mask the whole day
how likely is it for 3 daggers to drop in a row? if its the rare?

just giving the guy the facts, anyone telling dude this will be quick and easy hasnt been to the camp in awhile id bet
Old 11-27-2019, 11:38 AM
Aviak

I think you are taking Cen's advice out of context, think of using the list system as driving pencils under your own fingernails, the guise is going to be the "easiest" situation to drive pencils under your own fingernails.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how likely is it for 3 daggers to drop in a row? if its the rare?

just giving the guy the facts, anyone telling dude this will be quick and easy hasnt been to the camp in awhile id bet
It might seem a long shot but three daggers in a row is one of the most common things that can happen

Supplier is 25%
Assassin is 50%
Other ph 25

Dagger 25% in a 100% slot
Mask 75% in a 100% slot

[(.5) (.25) ]^3 for three spawns.

1 in 512 chance. Not bad at all. For any other situation to happen with three spawns is generally rarer but that's not saying much since to calculate that you're going to stop when you see a placeholder since there's no items of note to calculate the statistics for..

Thats roughly 1 in 18 for three masks to happen. 5%ish odds of that

However within 3 spawns on average, 1 mask is coming.

However these numbers maybe off if the Developers made adjustments to cope with the split servers
Last edited by Cen; 11-27-2019 at 12:29 PM..
Closed Thread