Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 08:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2019, 09:29 PM
Banned

I wonder how much time and mindspace sub80 iq MS13 murderers spend trying to relate to others' viewpoints. Perhaps the opposite is precisely why the west is being pverran by borderline retards.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how much time and mindspace sub80 iq MS13 murderers spend trying to relate to others' viewpoints. Perhaps the opposite is precisely why the west is being pverran by borderline retards.
POV shifts are fun and it isn’t just to help the other side. I was basically a terf for a couple weeks, and I know my enemy extremely well now - plus made a couple IRL friends from the experience.

Empathy is every bit as much a weapon as it a tool for healing or building bridges. That’s a large part of my ability to effectively cut people down with words, is if I understand their motivations or thought processes, spoken or not, you hit them with a truth they didn’t even reveal and it’s wounding.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-19-2019 at 10:18 PM..
Old 04-19-2019, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
POV shifts are fun and it isn’t just to help the other side. I was basically a terf for a couple weeks, and I know my enemy extremely well now - plus made a couple IRL friends from the experience.

Empathy is every bit as much a weapon as it a tool for healing or building bridges. That’s a large part of my ability to effectively cut people down with words, is if I understand their motivations or thought processes, spoken or not, you hit them with a truth they didn’t even reveal and it’s wounding.
Or you could just throw shit at the wall until something sticks like Dino and Throndor. Or just smear it on your face like DMN.

Empathy is a weakness when you're a MAGA cultist.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could just throw shit at the wall until something sticks like Dino and Throndor. Or just smear it on your face like DMN.

^ mad
Old 04-19-2019, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol
Old 04-19-2019, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

That works but I like being precise with my meaness during the rare times I legitimately find it necessary.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You must have really enjoyed the foot I stuck up your ignorant dumb fucking ass, eh? did it get your tiny never-been-used dick hard?
Old 04-19-2019, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must have really enjoyed the foot I stuck up your ignorant dumb fucking ass, eh? did it get your tiny never-been-used dick hard?
Poor little incel boy is so angry today. Maybe you should try to not be such a little bitch more often?
Old 04-19-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Poor little incel boy is so angry today. Maybe you should try to not be such a little bitch more often?
I guess you did some reading and found out the congress goes through the other branches of governemtn prosecute and carry out trials, eh? But muh contempt of congress!

And I didn't see you respond the the litany of dick sucking Obama performed on Putin. Because you're a piece of shit. low IQ nobody who gets destroyed by simple facts. Go copy and paste some more shit written by other people for your pathetic arguments.
Closed Thread