Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Default Best Geared P99 Players By Class

We have had a long time to farm gear so I feel there have got to be some BIS players in all classes by now (or at least close to it). Remember this has nothing to do with SKILL or how good you think these players play. This is just about gear. Lets get a good list of the best geared toons in p99. Obviously "best" requires some qualifications. ALL UNBUFFED

Obviously we are on the honor system. A magelo link of your gear would be great to add to this if you got one. (they are really easy to make on the wiki just click magelo blue on the left column)

So lets say:
Tanks (war/sk/pal) its highest HP/AC.
Melee (ranger/rogue/monk/bard) highest HP/Attack
Casters (both int/wis) Highest Mana
*for Shamans lets go HP/Mana (cause you are a bad sham if you go pure mana)

Tanks
Warrior - BIS Warrior - HP/AC - 4927/1438
Paladin -
Shadowknight -

Melee
Rogue -
Monk - BIS Monk - HP/Attack - 3618/1085
Ranger
Bard

Casters (wis)
Cleric
Shaman
Druid

Casters (int)
Wizard
Magician
Necromancer
Enchanter

So post your stats and ill add it to the thread and we can see who the best of the best of each class are.

Edit** Found some BIS Magelos going to post them and see how everyone compares
Last edited by baue1446; 12-13-2016 at 04:59 PM..
Old 12-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Very few people (if anyone) are full BiS, but there are some that are pretty close

Warrior - Mardur or Calrizien, maybe Detoxx
Paladin - Opmeter by far
Shadowknight - Brutillus or maybe Kongfuzi? not too familiar with AM members' gear

Rogue - Zerious, Akashx, Azeth, Alksley are all close
Monk - Yumyum
Ranger - Aetholar
Bard - Voski, Downstairs, Trookle, maybe Chocomao? a lot of raiding bards don't take loot for their bard

Cleric - Faumieni
Shaman - Rewl, Spongee, or Pyrocat
Druid - Eratani

Wizard - Chilis
Magician - can't actually think of a mage main. Sweeni maybe? even though it isn't his main anymore
Necromancer - Xxamot or Choriki
Enchanter - Dillusional, Hyjal, Zelina
Last edited by nyclin; 12-13-2016 at 06:02 PM..
Old 12-13-2016, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

sweeni is a dude?

my immersion is ruined
Old 12-13-2016, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sweeni is a dude?

my immersion is ruined
it's ok, he's french so he knows his way around a baguette
Old 12-13-2016, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

There are some easy ones:

Shaman - Spongee
Druid - Eratani
Cleric - Happyheals
Paladin - Opmeter

After that you basically have to ask who's the best geared of each class between A/A (maybe the odd Rustle like Snapcaster).
Old 12-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

SWEENI IS A DUDE????
Old 12-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monk - Yumyum
Yumyum has some interesting gear choices. I like the Sap Encrusted Branch and the huge AC but Akkirus' Mask is kinda strange over the Silver Mask.

I would probably give the edge to Diamondfist. Henrique has a ton of great gear but no Abashi's (an absolutely huge item) and no pants. Quean is up there too somewhere.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Mildly interesting idea for a thread, but a little misguided. Your attempt to define BiS is a little flawed. For one, your Monk Magelo link has Chardok 2.0 loot in it. Sure, it's nice gear, but no one has that yet. The magelo can only show one item per slot, which is sometimes clear cut (Druid Vulak arms are hands down BiS), but other times it is race dependent (Human Druids get VP robe, other Druids get PoM Chest) or otherwise ambiguous (Druid back slot could be a long discussion). I'd also say there are some class defining items like the Tunare FT3 Earring that are worth way, way more than almost all other gear. Lastly, there are a ton of clickies and vanity items that are hard to put a value on. Speedi has a 1HB primal and a dain ring 10, both of which I could argue aren't exactly needed to have BiS, but they are impressive and I think most would be jealous, as I am. Just saying max mana for a Druid defines BiS misses all the other functions of the class (and of course mana regen from FT1/2/3 plays a big deal in max mana as you cast spells, even if chain casting).

That said, for druid I know Eratani, Speedi, Runningfrenzy, and Jestuh are up there gear wise. Would require a closer inspection to crown the best, but I suspect Eratani takes it.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Detoxx and Mardur probably somewhat comparable.
Diamondfist better geared than Yumyum.
Happyhealz better geared than Faumieni.
Spongee absolutely obliterates the other two you have listed gear wise. AM has one Shaman that has a ton of gear as well. Think it's a troll who races for them often? But I think Spongee is still only FT6 Shaman on server.

Magician maybe Sweeni, maybe an AM warm body also that I'm not familiar with?
Necromancer... I may have to go with Rasto. Gear doesn't mean shit for necromancer without Regen and he is the only one I can think of that has Ring 10. Maybe some AM Necro has one?
Enchanter... probably Hyjal yea
Old 12-13-2016, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

forgot about happyhealz

henri, diamond and yumyum are all pretty close. yum has 4 vulak loots and is bis minus shoulder, 1 ring and belt, henri has robe+gharns+doze shoulder but some weak slots, can't remember diamond's gear though
Closed Thread