Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Large Rat

Default When Kunark launches, will the Greenmist line be fully implemented?

Through the fog of time, I am having vague memories of 2001 and I remember that the Greenmist quest line was still partially un-implemented beyond one of the later Khukris. I'm wondering if it hadn't been fully documented yet and was available from Kunark launch or if it was fixed later?

The p99 wiki shows the full quest, but my question was whether or not the Kunark launch on Green will have that stuff fully implemented, or if it will be staggered according to the patch schedule from live?
Old 10-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

when will there be justice for the iksar warriors, where is the pride of the legion? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know how far the Greenmist quest line went initially, but the final step--Greenmist itself--does not exist until the late 2001-era Chardok revamp. This is beyond question since it requires a drop of Drusella's revised post-revamp loot table. P1999 seeks to replicate the original game's timeline so you won't be able to obtain Greenmist until "Green" reaches the October 2001 period or thereabout.

Danth
Old 10-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Banned

you couldnt get a green mist till like luclin on live , was too op
Old 10-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Banned

Really wish other SK races could use greenmist
What a cool weopon =)
Old 10-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how far the Greenmist quest line went initially, but the final step--Greenmist itself--does not exist until the late 2001-era Chardok revamp. This is beyond question since it requires a drop of Drusella's revised post-revamp loot table. P1999 seeks to replicate the original game's timeline so you won't be able to obtain Greenmist until "Green" reaches the October 2001 period or thereabout.

Danth
See that makes sense to me. Thanks!
Closed Thread