Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-24-2022, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Default The chill person Armageddon thread

Ok, so no us VS them crap in here. I police by nuclear mocking of anyone that does. And nuclear mocking ain't no JOKE! But I still love you, ok?

So, I certainly can't read Putin and his peep's mind, but I feel like they have gone straight WarGames. Like, they literally might have a big board set up and are playing out the logic: "Well, of course they can't do shit, cause they risk their new cushy little america-life over there." Cause of the horribly obvious big red button...

But they've perhaps created an oversimplified game. And just cause the other team, if they actually decided to play, creates THE END. That doesn't mean you can see all outcomes, in reality. This is incredibly complex with the very simple "END" looming over it as a possible outcome.

I really don't know where to go from there. The future of this is very cloudy. But I maybe don't think it is all bad. Shake some shit up. Make people see the knife's edge we sit on. That it ain't all roses and 4k. And we gotta work for our outcome and that of the future us's.

But blah. Buy iodine pills. For real, you dont want to go from 131 poisoning. Thats all.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:11 AM
Banned

Feelin pretty chill. I have been a bit more OCD... hypochondriac lately...I just want a clean surface tho. Doesn't need to be sanitized, sterile.