Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's two types of necros...the ones who heal/lifesteal, charm an undead pet (where possible), CC, dot, snare and help in other small ways.

...and there's the ones who summon the relevant level pet who gets sent in on 70-80% of mobs that come into the camp while they sit there watching youtube/Netflix.

Unfortunately, the second lazy specimen taints the active necro's chances of finding a group, as much as they probably do enjoy soloing successfully sometimes.

If you're going to roll any class, play it to it's potential <3
Iiiiinteresting! I think I've only grouped with the latter, lol.

Some awesome groups here! Being factioned in SG had never crossed my mind, lol. That sounds completely bananas!

And that's awesome about the 4 necros, 1 monk and 1 ench lol. Definitely unconventional!
Old 08-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iiiiinteresting! I think I've only grouped with the latter, lol.

Some awesome groups here! Being factioned in SG had never crossed my mind, lol. That sounds completely bananas!

And that's awesome about the 4 necros, 1 monk and 1 ench lol. Definitely unconventional!
Yeah, you can't raise SG faction and everyone starts out threatening, but anyone with a +faction effect who has never killed there can be non-KOS. The enchanter of course has faction boosting spells, and the cleric had a pre-nerf ornate velium pendant.
Old 08-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Very interesting!! Thanks for the insight!
Closed Thread