Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If you ever promise a camp to someone and then go linkdead you have to run to your car and drive to your uncle's house topspeed with your EQ install on a thumbstick and when you get there you kick your pedo uncle off his box and install EQ and just hope you can log in and make the necessary amends before the pedo police show up.
Too many "unknown error" at login. Had to just call it quits when the police asked to take possession of his computer =*(
Old 09-16-2020, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

https://i.postimg.cc/W49hvzhd/kingdumb.png

Looks like kingdumb is channeling a bit of macequest.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also some insight into the leader of Kingdom.

I had good luck with the Lord in Lguk and happened to get double SSOYs back to back. I forget his name (was a mage leading at the time - sorry for my bad memory bro!) But I gave a Yak to him free because he said his son really could use one.

Forward a few weeks later and he tells me how his son literally saved their entire Hate raid due to the yak procs goin' off like mad! You could see it was a genuinely awesome moment between a father and a son and he was stoked as heck.

That is the kind of stuff you can't buy - genuine good feeling gratitude. Just him relating that to me makes me think highly of him - and most of his guild.

They are good folks - especially the mage guy leading - if it's still him. So before you cast a stone, you should get to know people man!

Sheeeesh,
yer Green server pal Keeth
I think this is why Gathered Might was formed
Old 09-17-2020, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

ah yes, I'm going to read something the length of The Bible to partake in routine nerd drama.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Immersed: A Novella
Old 09-18-2020, 07:24 PM
Banned

Question

Who let the simpleton outta the asylum?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2020, 07:27 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Kingdom has some really great people in it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'd probably still be with them if I didn't have to take a break from raiding and EQ for an extended perioid.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:11 PM
Banned

OP you're an idiot, they called for CC and you didn't respond, THEN they offered to take your word for it and you still decided to sperg out about it. I once did a monk kind of dirty at AC a few months ago where he was on a list but I had a guildy there so instead of him handing it off I came in and took camp while he afk'd. One of my greedier moments but me and the monk eventually came to terms and shared the camp agreeing to split the plat on drops (it helps at the time and our levels soloing the camp was not easy and great xp)

The point i'm making is we worked it out, had some great conversations and XP, sadly no plat was made while he stuck around but tis the life of people who are well adjusted people (as much as a 20 year old elf sim addict can be).
Old 09-18-2020, 09:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP you're an idiot, they called for CC
CC is mealiness as the post you just wrote..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you didn't respond,
I responded in person within 2 minutes of their CC. Learn to read dumb fuck.

Quote:
THEN they offered to take your word for it and you still decided to sperg out about it. .
Quite the contrary, they explicitly said they weren't going to take my word for it.

They GTFO because they knew they would be fucked the moment a guide or GM arrived, and/or they realized their GL was a fucking idiot.
Old 09-19-2020, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
They GTFO because they knew they would be fucked the moment a guide or GM arrived,
Bahahahaha