Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Aviak

Wasn’t in game so therefore doesn’t count.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Large Rat

Just a typical nerd rage. Standard for this game. Pretty sad whoever edited it cut the other losers out though, guess it doesn't fit their narrative. You're all as bad as each other.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:48 PM
Skeleton

And the GMs wonder why the two guilds can't get along...

But seriously this drama is bigger than p99, can we get this on livestream fails or something? We can't be hogging all this gold here on our little old Everquest game, the gaming world needs to enjoy this too.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the GMs wonder why the two guilds can't get along...

But seriously this drama is bigger than p99, can we get this on livestream fails or something? We can't be hogging all this gold here on our little old Everquest game, the gaming world needs to enjoy this too.
Yeah there’s a reason GMs saying “just work it out between yourselves” doesn’t work. People like this would rather nuke both sides. The only real winners in the Vanquish v Riot feud are Kittens when they both just get raid suspended.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-01-2021, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah there’s a reason GMs saying “just work it out between yourselves” doesn’t work. People like this would rather nuke both sides. The only real winners in the Vanquish v Riot feud are Kittens when they both just get raid suspended.
u realize that all they would have to do is re-open teal and all the problems would go away, right...
Old 05-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a typical nerd rage. Standard for this game. Pretty sad whoever edited it cut the other losers out though, guess it doesn't fit their narrative. You're all as bad as each other.
You're right, that's what happened. Vanq leadership will be releasing the full unedited conversation to prove Furoar isn't a psychopath.

Any day now...
Old 05-01-2021, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Just got sent this picture.

A friend had a run in with a toxic dude in a dark shady location.

He described a character resembling Furoar, but according to local sources, we can not confirm, whether he was being boxed, running a script or just plain auto firing.

But here is the results.

Before and after photo.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...hn1rat1q41.png

Just in case that link didn't work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSsEcReTPoD...got_new_teeth/
Old 05-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Breaking news, this just in.

A "source" has reveled that CSR have paid for the full cost of the dental treatment and are trying to sweep the matter into Luclin, as it's "A hard time of year"
Old 05-01-2021, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
delusional posts like this just tickle me
Old 05-02-2021, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing mtg at the lan broke in high school: I watched a trio of other kids from a different high school try to beat up a 40 year old man over some eve online drama. This dude lived at the lan and talked nonstop about eve. Game might actually be called rift I mix them up cause I’ve played neither. Whatever the space economy game is:

So these four dudes(high school kids, not my school didn’t know em- I mean I knew them by face from the lan but that’s it) come in to the lan and two of them were wearing fedoras and sunglasses, I kid you not. One of them starts yelling at 40 year old man about game drama and is jumping around like pounding his fists together saying shit as cheesy as “why I aughtta!!” and the one dude whose working the lan is already like standing up telling them to chill out. And the kid jumping around throwing a tantrum grabs the back of the old dudes head and like steps into a wwf turnbuckle face smash but wasn’t strong enough to really even budge the old nerd and then they got kicked out.

I’ve heard about stuff like this happening with mudds back in the day: like people getting bricks thrown through their windows and stuff.
Ahhh, that's a good story