Will the trainer caught on video tape apologize? tune in next time for rnf live
Old 08-15-2022, 10:41 PM
Large Rat

yea yikes this is why i didnt join the merger

long live azure guard
Old 08-16-2022, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If, and it's a big if, you weren't kicked from Riot it's because you knew you would be and left before it happened. Sorry you didn't wake the sleeper or kill warders when it mattered on live servers like I did and only experienced a shell of how cool it was on an emu server years and years after the fact. You're just as toxic as UFC but you try to act like you aren't. I'd wager as many or more people dislike you as dislike him.
I did actually wake the Sleeper, I was Cian <Enlightened Dark> of Tarew Marr.

And frankly, I agree with you about it being a shell. But there's no way as many dislike me as UCF, it's silly to even suggest. I am not well known enough for it to even be possible. In a way, I'm disappointed in myself that I can't live up to the villain persona you guys built for me after knowing me for four days. In reality I'm pretty boring, I just showed up and raided and logged off. Considered how few people are still around from when I was relevant, not as many people even know who I am as number of people who hate UCF.

Riot and I had misunderstandings under false pretenses, I had only been in the guild a few days, they accused me of something, thought they were right, and I chose to just leave and let the GMs handle it. They discovered they were wrong, and we just never really talked about it again. Personally, I don't hold any sort of grudge against them. Two Riot officers have reached out to me privately apologizing for what happened. Rampage and Awakened were two guilds I was in from formation and when I think "my guilds" that's what I think.

If anything, people like UCF just concerned me. To be so hateful and aggressive, I wondered why they even played the game. Why play something makes you so angry?
Old 08-16-2022, 09:38 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

I'm very angry, that was my yelinak dragon!!! Grrrr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very angry, that was my yelinak dragon!!! Grrrr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vote Alli for new representative of UN. For every guild. And the GMs.
Old 08-16-2022, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did actually wake the Sleeper, I was Cian <Enlightened Dark> of Tarew Marr.

And frankly, I agree with you about it being a shell. But there's no way as many dislike me as UCF, it's silly to even suggest. I am not well known enough for it to even be possible. In a way, I'm disappointed in myself that I can't live up to the villain persona you guys built for me after knowing me for four days. In reality I'm pretty boring, I just showed up and raided and logged off. Considered how few people are still around from when I was relevant, not as many people even know who I am as number of people who hate UCF.

Riot and I had misunderstandings under false pretenses, I had only been in the guild a few days, they accused me of something, thought they were right, and I chose to just leave and let the GMs handle it. They discovered they were wrong, and we just never really talked about it again. Personally, I don't hold any sort of grudge against them. Two Riot officers have reached out to me privately apologizing for what happened. Rampage and Awakened were two guilds I was in from formation and when I think "my guilds" that's what I think.

If anything, people like UCF just concerned me. To be so hateful and aggressive, I wondered why they even played the game. Why play something makes you so angry?
The fact that you still lie about your time in Riot to this day and the outcome is the hilarious part. You just can't help but constantly lie. It seems to be in your nature. I don't believe most claims you've made because you've proven yourself to be unbelievable and untrustworthy.

Easily as many people dislike you as they do UCF, easily. There are just as many people who would cheer your departure if you left p99 as they would if he left. Don't kid yourself. Your fake naivety, your constant talk about how many amazing and expensive legacy items you have, and your general "know it all'ness" is just as annoying and cringe as UCF's blatant and in your face toxicity. Or to put it another way, no one likes you.
Old 08-16-2022, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Subscribed
Old 08-16-2022, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Servers a small place and everyone in this thread should consider playing here except the guy OP is talking about.
Old 08-16-2022, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you still lie about your time in Riot to this day and the outcome is the hilarious part. You just can't help but constantly lie. It seems to be in your nature. I don't believe most claims you've made because you've proven yourself to be unbelievable and untrustworthy.

Easily as many people dislike you as they do UCF, easily. There are just as many people who would cheer your departure if you left p99 as they would if he left. Don't kid yourself. Your fake naivety, your constant talk about how many amazing and expensive legacy items you have, and your general "know it all'ness" is just as annoying and cringe as UCF's blatant and in your face toxicity. Or to put it another way, no one likes you.
You are being really mean, expect better from you even though no clue who you are in game. Also, I like easily so ha, take that!