Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Default Thank You Staff!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the staff for keeping this server going for over 10+ years. After the last few months me and my boyfriend have fell in love with this server. No cheaters, most are very friendly. Thank you again.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

/Hollywood Laugh!!!!!
Old 10-03-2021, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

In 3 months me and my boyfriend have both finished our Epics, 1 Aon and almost full sets of velious gear. Best server EVER!
Old 10-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

Yes. Thank you staff. Without Red, i'd have never had the courage to buy my first blow up doll. Now her and me and the best of allies as I play 16 hours a day trying to obtain Vulak loot with my friends.

Sexy time can happen at any moment. She's such a slut. Always trying to blow me while i'm bard kiting. But hey, it only takes one hand to hold onto her beautiful plastic head.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Thank you staff. Without Red, i'd have never had the courage to buy my first blow up doll. Now her and me and the best of allies as I play 16 hours a day trying to obtain Vulak loot with my friends.

Sexy time can happen at any moment. She's such a slut. Always trying to blow me while i'm bard kiting. But hey, it only takes one hand to hold onto her beautiful plastic head.
Love has no identity or gender. I'm glad this server was able to push you into being you. When I met my boyfriend I was scared how people would judge us.
Old 10-03-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Great thread hopefully you play here 20 more years killing the same mobs and having zero pvp.

Would not make any sense for you to start over and pvp at this point you came so far in EQ. I actually dropped my phone and gave you a standing ovation. Fucking amazing man!!!
Old 10-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great thread hopefully you play here 20 more years killing the same mobs and having zero pvp.

Would not make any sense for you to start over and pvp at this point you came so far in EQ. I actually dropped my phone and gave you a standing ovation. Fucking amazing man!!!
This thread is for appreciation for the staff. Try to cheer up.
Old 10-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Banned

Its a sexual orientation, not a genderual orientation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UnsightlyAridFeline-max-1mb.jpg (20.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a sexual orientation, not a genderual orientation
If you're here to gay bash, just leave now. Go post another thread of you wishing for another red server. Until then, this server will continue to invite and support homosexuals like myself.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Banned

LOL g1
Closed Thread