Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 07-21-2022, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2022, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neo-Lamarckists vs Transhumanists I think

If any man tells me acquired traits on observable timescales are going to add up to inherited traits, he's getting a throat punch from me.

I spit on all gentlemen. Now, Colonel, darling, please, get back on your horse.
Old 07-21-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tears, give me more, snowflake.
The irony of calling someone a snowflake when you’re getting your little feelings all hurt by an internet comment
Old 07-22-2022, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony of calling someone a snowflake when you’re getting your little feelings all hurt by an internet comment
lol the assumption is precious.
Old 07-22-2022, 02:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
accurate
Old 07-22-2022, 02:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To make the next generation weaker and then the next even weaker. This was attempted with Zika and did not work as well as hoped. Now the bigger strike is occurring; they will come after your children..then your rights and then you will own nothing. Your grandkids will be slaves and gasoline cars and freedom will be outlawed. But at least we'll have full AI and iphone 42.
quality comment.
Old 07-22-2022, 02:29 AM
Sarnak

At this point the covid jab is close to equaling Jim Jones's Kool-Aid. It's not effective and it's not safe. It really does not take much digging to come to this conclusion. Any other Pharma product was taken off the shelves for much less. yet here we are, the covid cultists are pushing it on kids now, wow just insane.
Old 07-22-2022, 04:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point the covid jab is close to equaling Jim Jones's Kool-Aid. It's not effective and it's not safe. It really does not take much digging to come to this conclusion. Any other Pharma product was taken off the shelves for much less. yet here we are, the covid cultists are pushing it on kids now, wow just insane.
Drugs
Old 07-22-2022, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wicked men are lying to you so you'll donate to their patreon.
Old 07-22-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Tell me you have an extremely low IQ without telling me you have an extremely low IQ lmao